What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Whare

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Yeh, the panthers were one of the clubs mentioned the other week about being under salary cap pressure along with the dogs for next season.
Not sure how true it was though.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
he is a liability in D. I'm happy with aitken & lafai. centres ain't the problem it's our wingers.

Spot on Alec
McDonald's lack of ability ( or I should say lack of heart and effort).
Nighty lack of pace.
If we are going to continue with dufty at fb we need someone on the wing that will give us 150 meters per game.

sea dragon

Juniors
I think Whare would be a great addition. Cover for Dufty and McDonald - who I am not convinced about.
He was great for us back in the u20s.
By the way I think Lafai was outstanding this year, much better than 2016.
Heaps of offloads and a lot of energy with ball in hand, even in those last few games that we lost.

mickeylane

Bench
They're consolation prizes. The real jackpot is a new coach

btw.. please stop with these threads mickeylane
Why would I stop w these threads if there's credible information to disseminate..and moreover this is a public forum where you share either good or bad information.

You should stop talking about Mcgregor leaving because he's not going anywhere in the immediate future FACT!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Dragons keen on him but not available until 2018.
Chasing a UK rugby back at present.
FACT
CC

Do you mean not available until 2019?

Also, i've heard nothing about this UK Rugby back we're chasing. Care to share the name of the player? It's not like you're revealing a source.

grouch

First Grade
Why would I stop w these threads if there's credible information to disseminate..and moreover this is a public forum where you share either good or bad information.

You should stop talking about Mcgregor leaving because he's not going anywhere in the immediate future FACT!
Pretty liberal use of the word "credible" when it comes to your rumours. Post it in the rumours thread.

And re: McGregor..... didn't you recently say the following:

mickeylane said:
I keep saying it - don't b surprised if they pay out Mcgregor and sack him!
You don't even believe your own bullshit!

BennyV

Referee
Whare is a fantastic player, he is deceptively strong with great footwork, ball skills and a footy IQ that's been missing from our right edge all year!! When healthy, he's several steps above anyone else we've currently got in our backline.

But...

...he's been heavily injured the last few years, which is a concern to the number of games he'll play as well as a risk to his speed and agility. He also re-signed with Penrith earlier this year until end of 2022. So won't be happening.

I'm happy to stick with the centres we have, my concern is that our coach doesn't have the coaching/teaching ability to take them from high-potential youngsters to above-average first graders.

Como Connection

First Grade
Do you mean not available until 2019?

Also, i've heard nothing about this UK Rugby back we're chasing. Care to share the name of the player? It's not like you're revealing a source.
Semesa Rokodungi.
Scored two tries for Bath on weekend.
Have a look at him.
Very fast.
FACT
CC

Dragons 09

Juniors
Being one of just a few clubs reportedly with some cap space left for 2018, we are going to be linked to anyone and everyone who has ever dreamed of lacing up a boot. The journo's and social media speculators are just guessing like the rest of us. We can all live in hope, but we still have Mary next year so any extra signings we make, regardless of who they are, is worth a bit of pre-cum at best, ain't worth blowing a load over while the impostor is still around to uncoach them.