What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ailments thread

Who is a bigger cancer on forum and on society in general?

• Total voters

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh and regarding your comment about someone being in a coma.

Well that is truly terrible.

Yes it is. Perhaps, had you approached your entry into this thread better, you would have been extended the same sympathy.

Two of the people you called whingers are type one diabetics as well. But I'm sure they just "lack perspective"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it is. Perhaps, had you approached your entry into this thread better, you would have been extended the same sympathy.

Two of the people you called whingers are type one diabetics as well. But I'm sure they just "lack perspective"

he's gone Baz

Bazal

Post Whore
tumblr_mahbnbqF6s1qm95xto1_500.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
never worn a helmet, only ever been hit once so far and got 4 byes

I really only wear it these days because I'm concerned about something I can't dodge, like top edging the ball into my own face. I've got a big enough gap between peak and grill to fit a ball, but I'd rather be able to see....turns out beamer protection is an added bonus, although it's rare to have one coming straight at your face.

Bazal

Post Whore
@Twizzle

User Parra_Power. Joined today, is Hooch, already bombarding me with PMs.

How pathetic can a single human be lol

Parra_Power

Juniors
Oh shut up Bazal you little wanker.

They don't care, and you're weak as water asking them for approval.

For the rest of you - well shit - most of you had the decency at least to say nothing.

Could be any merkin who ends up on the table multiple times

Perhaps not all of you are so stupid as to think you're an exception to it

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh shut up Bazal you little wanker.

They don't care, and you're weak as water asking them for approval.

For the rest of you - well shit - most of you had the decency at least to say nothing.

Could be any merkin who ends up on the table multiple times

Perhaps not all of you are so stupid as to think you're an exception to it

I'm not asking for approval you pathetic waste of life.

You are a banned member who keeps making new accounts to whine and sook about people having a go at you about you whining and sooking five years ago.

I genuinely believe you deserve whatever has supposedly happened to you, because you have demonstrated that you are nothing more than an utter piece of shit with a tremendously spineless, self centred attitude and a complete and total disregard for anyone but yourself. You are as pathetic a person as I have ever come across.

Once they ban you again, you can choose to either f**k off quietly, or continue whining and sooking like a prepubescent girl who has just found out Justin Bieber is dating some brainless bint...I won't respond, but it's worth the chuckle and demonstrates everything I am thankfully strong enough to avoid becoming.

Latest posts