What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

Knight76

Juniors
A new sex scandal is emerging for the NRL.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...x/news-story/c08f26545d6603d1ae971ee328d2aa7f

It seems the lady didn't have any issues with the group sex, or any of what happened except for:

Their relationship has turned into an ugly dispute over finances to raise their child.

No doubt the media is going to be all over this, sordid culture of the NRL yadda yadda.

I also enjoy the media describing everybody who plays for any team in the NRL as a "Rugby League Star" lol.

From Medlyn herself
Medlyn told the Telegraph they would meet behind coaches’ backs at hotels and sent photos of friends to each other to consider for group sex.

Yet she backs it up with:

Medlyn said the culture in the NRL makes players believe they can get away with anything.

“There’s a pack mentality among NRL players,” she told the Telegraph.

“They think they’re rock stars who can do what they want, until it goes wrong.”

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
She has admitted that the group sex was consensual, from my understanding it's about $$ she thinks is due, and Bodene's lawyer stated that he doesn't owe a single cent.

Leave it to the courts to decide what parenting support via $$ is owed. Outside of this there is no issue, as all parties were consensual.

stormbati

Bench
I like how they dropped the names.of the 3 clubs he played for and at none of which he was a "star"

adamkungl

Immortal
How is this a sex scandal.

People engage in group sex in and out of rugby league. All parties consented according to the article.

What a load of rubbish this story is. Just more gutter journalism trying to bring down rugby league.

Why do they have to engage in this smut.
Just visit your dodgy mate's brothel in return for puff pieces like a normal person

carcharias

Immortal
If it's his kid
And he knew so all along
He should help look after it... be a f**king man.
Be a great story for his 21st too
" how I met your mum"

Knight76

Juniors
Whoever wrote the News article is that proud of their expose they haven't even been credited with writing the article.

Iafeta

Referee
If it's his kid
And he knew so all along
He should help look after it... be a f**king man.
Be a great story for his 21st too
" how I met your mum"

Read the statement. He is paying child support.

The only issue here is he broke team protocol sneaking her in. Which isnt headline worthy so let's casually embellish a few things to get that headline.

Latest posts