What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Graham.

I worry about what they might have put into the glass of water or cup of tea that he had at that meeting. I also have dreams of where I want the mighty Dragons to go , my posts allude to that, however I can't get them there. What I'm trying to say is if McGregor sold him that crap then he should be selling swamp,land on the Goldcoast wearing white shoes and gold chains around his neck with his shirt buttons undone to the navel. The word I'm looking for is spiv I think.
Hit the nail on the head.
McGregor is a spin doctor and when I read how impressed Graham was - I am at a loss.
"McGregor's Team"....please!

epDragon62

First Grade
I don't expect JG to be our best player but FMD if this guy doesn't improve our culture and commitment I'll eat my hat, as the saying goes.

Quite right, he is classy and making Duges look like an utter twat.

Perhaps we will see the improved brains trust influence our game and bench strategies; seriously hope the farque it does because I don't sense a new coach being considered.

Dennis
As you say he is a spin doctor.
But you wouldn't expect Graham to say anything else.
He not going to bag the place
I think Graham is a class act and highly intelligent.
I am sure he would be prepared to support the coach as he did with Hasler even when things weren't going well.
I think that it's more about McGregor hoping Graham changes the dynamics of the place.

Datramp

Juniors
I am looking forward to Graham joining us. He is a class act. Imagine him and Thommo screaming at you in defense. Between the 2 of them surely people will listen. Have them as the 'defense commanders' Thommo one side, Graham the other.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
All I can say is thank f**k we picked up this absolute champion.
Watching him closely tonight is only solidifying how big and important his signing really is. If he's not taking a valuable hit-up, he's looking for a cheeky pass around the ruck, or making a desperate tackle in cover defence, or sparking his forwards with some motivational words. He is ALL about those 1 percenters, best forward on the field tonight. So pumped to have him join our squad next year!

Latest posts