What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

Someguy

First Grade
So this girl jumps in bed with 3 guys then goes on to question 1 guys morals?

If he is living in a different country does he have to pay child support? Is this the real issue?

Grapple

Bench
1501986072047.jpg

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Meanwhile people are getting shot, drowning and a hurricane in the US, but obviously that's not worthy of a front page according to the DT.
You should take a look at the Four Corners forum for the infatuation they have the good old US of A. One person gets run over in a race demonstration and gets 1281 replies but 13 people are killed in Barcelona in a vehicular terrorist act and attracts just 122 replies.

The American hurricane crap deserves 50 words on page 13.

Surely

Post Whore
Wait wut? Did I just read her resume. Company got some good advertising out of all this

“Our mission is to help give clean water to the 800 million people in the world without it,” she writes on her LinkedIn profile.

“By choosing our premium Alkaline water with perfect pH balance of 10.0 you are making it easy to look after your health, give back to charity and live generously.

“We are committed to dedicating 20 per cent of our profits to building clean water wells in developing countries, as well as providing consumers with a healthier bottled water brand.”

And it also appears to balance out the acidity in all that semen.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I know right...

I get performance anxiety when I'm having a piss in a public bathroom and another bloke stands next to me at the trough.

Couldn't imagine what it'd be like having a mate watch on as you're giving one to your missus...
You'd settle into stride when one of your mates started giving you the Hoppa treatment.

Life's Good

Coach
“Our mission is to help give clean water to the 800 million people in the world without it,” she writes on her LinkedIn profile.

“By choosing our premium Alkaline water with perfect pH balance of 10.0 you are making it easy to look after your health, give back to charity and live generously.

“We are committed to dedicating 20 per cent of our profits to building clean water wells in developing countries, as well as providing consumers with a healthier bottled water brand.”

And it also appears to balance out the acidity in all that semen.
And a moral cleanser after being rogered in front of a crowd??

Canard

Immortal
This sort of thing is not normally a big deal.

But someone as well known and famous as Bodene Thompson makes it earth shattering

Life's Good

Coach
This sort of thing is not normally a big deal.

But someone as well known and famous as Bodene Thompson makes it earth shattering
His slimy manager will probably use it as leverage in his contract negotiations. You know, star player and all....

Latest posts