What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bodene Thompson Sex scandal.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
So when your are in a threeway that burning sensation in the eye is more like oven cleaner ?
Sorry about that but the main ingredients of oven cleaners are usually triethanolamine and sodium hydroxide. Both highly alkaline compounds which explains the threeway blooper.

JamesRustle

First Grade
The perils of auto correct.

Unless it was a genuine victorian era gag, then bravo.
Twas nothing better after a long week of chimney sweeping, than to drinketh a few pints thence a whoring session, whereupon a good kicketh to the merk'n was delivered to 'ere em moan...

That's the best I can do

carcharias

Immortal
Did you read the article or the Warriors statement?

Look after it, bravo.

I read the link in the original post.
Why the f**k wouldn't I ?
Thats what the thread started from.

Dunno why but you're the 3rd dopey prick who had misinterpreted my clearly light hearted post.
Bravo.

simmo05

Bench
Apparently there are a few different versions...
There is a jack black song from a movie called 'run ronnie run' called 'give her a kick in the merkin'. Have a look on youtube its f**king hilarious. I dont know how to post it here from my phone

Knight76

Juniors
Bodene has "broken his silence" and made a statement.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...s/news-story/bcc9a3c84c3442ab49f44e7aebb3d4f3

He says Belinda approached him threatening to expose this "story" but fails to identify what she was after that she was threatening to expose the story over.

He goes on to say she is making it difficult for him to see his child etc etc.

I do note though, that news has selectively quoted Belinda now and have removed her quote from this article about how they would text each other potential group sex candidates.

Looks like they are trying to clean up her image in case they can spin this in to a bigger scandal playing the big mean NRL player against the unfortunate, innocent victim.

Leber

Bench
I still don't get why this is a 'scandal'.
Group consensual sex is fine. He's paid his child support.
He's made efforts too see the kid.

I'd question the legality of reporting this. It's a smear campaign on the game.