What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

carson

Juniors
Have 2 of my horses running this week. Aspen Star in the last at Belmont tomorrow and Primitivo in the Spring Stakes at Newcastle on Friday. Both good each way bets...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was sitting in the pub as I do, there was a dog BazShiraz. Went to put on a bet and I was too late. The thing shit in at 12-1 which is a pretty good price for a dog.

Bazal

Post Whore
I was sitting in the pub as I do, there was a dog BazShiraz. Went to put on a bet and I was too late. The thing shit in at 12-1 which is a pretty good price for a dog.

Mate if it's named after me it'll either be awesome or spontaneously die

strider

Post Whore
Im confused ... did it win or just take a big dump?

strider

Post Whore
The cowboys were $151 to win the comp three weeks ago??!! And like an idiot I bet on the Dragons. FFS!
Thats very un mad multi style betting ... ffs what were you thinking

Ive been telling every muthaf**ker who will listen that the cowboys are gone since SOO 2 ... when they lose next weekend i will be throwing round my fair share of told you so's

Ive been telling every muthaf**ker who will listen that the cowboys are gone since SOO 2 ... when they lose next weekend i will be throwing round my fair share of told you so's
Hopefully you will be wrong for just one more week. You can still crow if they fail at the WCC.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

I thought they were gone as well. But Morgan has found a kicking game in the past month.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah, the thought of Basil vigorously stroking his sword and unloading his nut juice in between Wade Graham's arse cheeks would undoubtedly be a turn on for a number of people.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No mate. Not at all.

Wade-Graham-1-740x431.jpg