What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Flanagan's rant, Greenberg's response

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why are you laughing out load you will never get to see Perth win one...

Probably not, my bad for following a sht myopic backward sport lol.
I'll have to resign myself with the ups and downs of my life long team and hopefully a GF win this year by my adopted team. Still prefer that than being a Sharks fan :)

M2D2

Bench
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks Premierships:1
Perth NRL Team: Non Corporeal Being in the land of Oz

Generalzod

Immortal
Probably not, my bad for following a sht myopic backward sport lol.
I'll have to resign myself with the ups and downs of my life long team and hopefully a GF win this year by my adopted team. Still prefer that than being a Sharks fan :)
Mate I couldn't f**king care less who you f**king go for....

Perth Red

Post Whore
Back to whinging coaches, maybe if they cant be trusted to be professional then the NRL media Dept should facilitate after game media interviews? Any merkin journo that wants to cause sht can be ignored when they put their hand up for a question!

Perth Red

Post Whore
How sweet the sound of promotion. Shame we don't have P&R in Australia. Would sort the wheat from the chaff

sw33_Hull-KR-v-Widnes.jpg

Back to whinging coaches, maybe if they cant be trusted to be professional then the NRL media Dept should facilitate after game media interviews? Any merkin journo that wants to cause sht can be ignored when they put their hand up for a question!
Brightest post I've seen from you. Bravo

Surely

Post Whore
If I was any coach who got fined this year, next year my press conferences would have one answer and one answer only.

No Comment.

Followed by

No Comment

Followed by

No Comment

Followed by

No Comment

Followed by

No Comment

Followed by

No Comment

Followed by

No Comment

Or

Hang on

Dials phone

Phone answers

Hello Todd, journo asked this question what is the correct answer ?

Thanks mate

Next q

Hang on

Dials phone

Phone answers

Thanks mate

Next q

Hang on

Dials phone

Phone answers

Thanks mate

gregstar

Referee
So you are advocating coaches hire Kevin Rudd to do their pressers for them ?
Exactly. Waffles Turnballs as well.

But I think Barry Jones would be the ultimate waffler. If ever someone uses 28 million words to say "hi" it is him.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Surely any question about the refs performance could be answered with no comment. Its not fcking rocket science. As I said they know what they are doing and how they will play out. It isn't spur of the moment 18 year old talking ffs. They are happy to damage the game to cover their own arses, which is very sad for the game that pays their living.

The journos are scum and are after controversy to sell papers, the coaches just feed them. How many times do you think a journo would ask about refs if they got no comment every answer?

dannyt

Coach
Exactly. Waffles Turnballs as well.

But I think Barry Jones would be the ultimate waffler. If ever someone uses 28 million words to say "hi" it is him.
Can you substitute Roy and HG to just talk shit for 5 minutes?