What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Smith

Maxwell

Juniors
The next coach of Dragons will be candidates from the water boy brigade, that's where the last 2 come from , so Ben Hornby or Bull Bailey prime time to become head coach

Oki

Juniors
This is what I wrote back in March on Sack McGregor and I stand by it now! Contact Smith Now!

I would to look Super League, Not a washed up ex NRL coach who has been sacked in the NRL by other clubs e.g. Cleary, the Warriors fluked the GF with him and weren't even close, he wouldn't be the answer. Hasler won the comp with Manly but his coaching style is what we have already, one out one up hit up hit up if the forwards don't get on top there is no plan B, Tony Smith perhaps? My biggest problem with giving Mary the gig was, how can you sack the head coach (Steve Price) then give the assistant coach the job? what can he offer that wasn't already there? when Price was sacked everyone on the coaching staff should have been gone, then start again. Mary was a gun centre for the Steelers back in the day, dominated at State of Origin before breaking his leg, shame he doesn't coach the way he played.

Oki, Mar 21, 2017Report
#2227Reply