What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referres for first finals game

strider

Post Whore
I was astounded they had a merkin sin-binned on the weekend. Of course, the ref made up for it in the second half.
Cummins had absolutely no intention of binning him until all our merkins went off like a pack of merkins ... if we hadnt carried on he would have stayed on ... but yeah, still surprising it happened

Bazal

Post Whore
Cummins had absolutely no intention of binning him until all our merkins went off like a pack of merkins ... if we hadnt carried on he would have stayed on ... but yeah, still surprising it happened

In fairness I think the pocket ref was trying to tell him to bin Munster but our blokes going berko got in the way....certainly once they calmed down and he had a word to the pocket ref, Munster was gone.

Whether he'd have binned him without the pocket ref I have no idea, he seemed to take some convincing.

Basil Brush

Juniors
I have always believed Perenara was by far the most biased ref against us in the NRL, but Cummins did a fairly good impersonation of that role on the weekend.

Heaven help us if we get both together.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I have always believed Perenara was by far the most biased ref against us in the NRL, but Cummins did a fairly good impersonation of that role on the weekend.

Heaven help us if we get both together.

C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg

Latest posts