What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
You can tell Proshenks had a Boner writing that dribble.

Well in true soap opera fashion, there is always an unexpected twist at the end.

Looks like the arch villain has returned and will be involved in the sequal.

Bandwagon

Staff member
My understanding is that Max's appointment is linked to delivering reform, so unless reform is delivered, his work here is not done?

Clearly the constitution must be reformed enough to ensure the problems of the past do not return prior to any election for board members can be held, so would that not then follow that no reform = no elections = no place for any of these shit stains?

Gronk

Staff member
^^^^^
Donnelly was appointed as administrator when the former board was sacked following last year’s salary cap scandal.

The veteran official will stay on as chairman until the reforms are in place, ensuring there is no threat to the long-term stability of the club.

Thank f**k for that. Looks like we're stuck with each other Max.

ash411

Bench
Let's be fair. It wasn't really Parra Eels fans that voted this down.

It was old f*ckwits that refuse to let go of the power they wish they had that they'd rather spoil the clubs future than just do what's best for the club and just f*ck off once and for all.

This is the problem with only allowing Leagues Club members to vote on the future of the NRL team.

Gronk

Staff member
Let's be fair. It wasn't really Parra Eels fans that voted this down.

It was old f*ckwits that refuse to let go of the power they wish they had that they'd rather spoil the clubs future than just do what's best for the club and just f*ck off once and for all.

This is the problem with only allowing Leagues Club members to vote on the future of the NRL team.

100% Fitzy and Tony Abbott are doing the same thing. They'd rather watch their club (party) wither on the vine, so they can be the White Knight to save them. Delusional.

Gronk

Staff member
No. The problem is that you have to turn up to vote. There are thousands of LC members but only 200 odd turned up.

Why didn't they hold it on game day and allow voting in a tent @ ANZ ?

Why not hold voting over a period of time so that you can lodge your vote when you are next passing the club.

Why not allow postal votes ?

Why not allow on-line voting ?

I guess the answer probably lies somewhere within the Reg'd Clubs Act and our Constitution.

Djay

Juniors
Reading this shit f**king infuriates me to no end. I can't believe these people see what good place we are in from top to bottom yet they're agendas are far more important to them.

The selfishness is f**king disgusting it's not surprising considering the the ignorant clowns involved.

I just hope that Donnelly now stays here until we reach a satisfactory level of stability because these halfwits will run us back into the ground.

The place the club is in right now is so so good and enjoyable to watch, a pleasant change for once, yet these clowns don't care about that and would throw it all away to be in a position of power, absolute disgrace.