What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Reading this shit f**king infuriates me to no end. I can't believe these people see what good place we are in from top to bottom yet they're agendas are far more important to them.

The selfishness is f**king disgusting it's not surprising considering the the ignorant clowns involved.

I just hope that Donnelly now stays here until we reach a satisfactory level of stability because these halfwits will run us back into the ground.

The place the club is in right now is so so good and enjoyable to watch, a pleasant change for once, yet these clowns don't care about that and would throw it all away to be in a position of power, absolute disgrace.

I doubt a lot of these people are Parra supporters. They're mates of ftizy and spagnolo

phantom eel

First Grade
Can't believe there's 60-odd people still clinging to each of Spags and Fitzy to vote this down on their behalf.

Hope the dumb merkins on here who handed out how to votes for 3P - plus the one who even scrutneered their votes in the election counting - are still feeling pleased with themsevles, for the continued impact of their actions on the club.

#3punlimited

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
at the end of the day it prolly doesn't mean much, Fitzy or Spags will never end up back on the board

Delboy

First Grade
Can't believe there's 60-odd people still clinging to each of Spags and Fitzy to vote this down on their behalf.

Hope the dumb merkins on here who handed out how to votes for 3P - plus the one who even scrutneered their votes in the election counting - are still feeling pleased with themsevles, for the continued impact of their actions on the club.

#3punlimited
The attendees that applauded DF and others were like the cast of Cocoon ( imported I suspect by the usual nutters), may have to wait for time to pass for them to be moved on.

Was a sorry spectacle and shows that the younger brigade that populate social media need to get their act into gear and actually turn up to these things. While it was obvious what the correct solution for the club, those that initiated the NO vote believe they are born to rule, next time we need people under 50 in particular to make an effort

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The attendees that applauded DF and others were like the cast of Cocoon ( imported I suspect by the usual nutters), may have to wait for time to pass for them to be moved on.

Was a sorry spectacle and shows that the younger brigade that populate social media need to get their act into gear and actually turn up to these things. While it was obvious what the correct solution for the club, those that initiated the NO vote believe they are born to rule, next time we need people under 50 in particular to make an effort
Well it didn't help it was on at 6pm on a weeknight, people have work and lives.

Much easier for the retiree's to be able to turn up.

If they wanted a decent turn out why not have it before the game at ANZ on Saturday???

Latest posts