What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YAHOO FANTASY NBA 17/18

attamarrap

Juniors
Been a bit busy i now have twin girls thanks for locking me in millsy so have we got a date and time locked in?

Millsy1

Juniors
Been a bit busy i now have twin girls thanks for locking me in millsy so have we got a date and time locked in?
Yeah mate locked in Tuesday 10th Oct 8:30pm Nsw 7:30pm Qld.. next week..

I will send out a comp email tomorrow night & then another on Sunday night + post up on the app comp message page..

ByRd

First Grade
Hey sorry for the late reply, if there is sill a spot free I am keen to play again if not all good!!

Barkley

Bench
How good is my team going in the 2nd comp, I'm sure less guys got injured in Vietnam.

James Harden - Hamstring - At least 2 weeks
D'Angelo Russell - Knee - 1-2 weeks away
KCP - House Arrest (ends this week)
Jeff Teague - Knee - 2-4 weeks
Nikola Vucevic - Hand - 6-8 weeks
Isaiah Thomas - Due for first game this week.

Granted I drafted IT and I picked up D Russell off the wire last week but all the other guys are killing me.

HowHigh

Coach
Been a tight finish for that 8th spot..looks like South Sydney is going to beat me to it
I got off to a terrible start again this season, fell too far behind but at least the battle for 8th has been close for a while now lol

BunniesMan

Immortal
Such a frustrating season with constant injuries. Was very lucky to sneak into the finals by 1. At the start of the week when I saw I was up against the number 2 team I thought it was season over. But finally something went my way and basically all my players got hot. Hopefully they can keep it up.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Well that is heartbreaking. Eliminated on a 6-6 tie. A single turnover would have changed the result.

Latest posts