What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

MrDragon007

Juniors
For the Mary apologists it must be very frustrating. For the rest of us it is simply the result of our irritation resulting from the non sacking of Mary.
Before stating such stupid remarks and making an ass of yourself by labelling anyone with an opinion that differs to yours as Apologists, maybe you should read that persons previous posts and understand he isnt a mary fan.
You sad gronks who hi-jack every thread and turn it into a coach bashing thread and attack people that want to talk about other topics as "apologists" need to grow the f#ck up and get over it.
Theres multiple threads about the coach, take your irritation about the coach into those threads and leave us to talk about the topic that the thread is about.
P.S the same way you sad gronks dont care about us "apologists", trust me, we couldnt give 2 flying f#cks about you sad gronks and your pathetic wrist slitting coach issues either.

MrDragon007

Juniors
Cue the Sack Mary Quotes LOL
Its actually so sad that it makes me laugh lol you jump on a thread tittled about a player, you think maybe some news has come out, and low and behold, its turned into a rant about the coach.
If we wanna read about the coach we would go into a thread tittled about the coach.
If we sign anyone, it turns out that its a wasted signing because of the coach, if we dont sign someone, its the coach, now some are mentioning signing Cronk, will never happen, but its a way to build something up to bag the club and coach lol
There are enough faults to pick on the CEO and the board and the coach already, they are shit house and we all know it, but the way some add bullsh!t to have extra sh!t to throw is sad.
Anyways, lol sorry had to get it out....
P.S i always enjoy the articles you put up, much appreciated lad. Keeps me in the loop without having to do too much searching.

getsmarty

Immortal
Its actually so sad that it makes me laugh lol you jump on a thread tittled about a player, you think maybe some news has come out, and low and behold, its turned into a rant about the coach.
If we wanna read about the coach we would go into a thread tittled about the coach.
If we sign anyone, it turns out that its a wasted signing because of the coach, if we dont sign someone, its the coach, now some are mentioning signing Cronk, will never happen, but its a way to build something up to bag the club and coach lol
There are enough faults to pick on the CEO and the board and the coach already, they are shit house and we all know it, but the way some add bullsh!t to have extra sh!t to throw is sad.
P.S i always enjoy the articles you put up, much appreciated lad. Keeps me in the loop without having to do too much searching.

Lighten up...the comment was in jest...

KiamaSaint

Coach
Every thread, regardless of topic, seems to end up a bitch fest about the coach.
Theres a thread for you all to vent your anger about the coach, actually, theres a few, hows about you leave these threads for the topics they are created for, and take the coach bashing to the appropriate threads.
Onya Lads.
Or this is a internet forum and people should be free to say what the want within reason, no?

MrDragon007

Juniors
Or this is a internet forum and people should be free to say what the want within reason, no?
It sure is, and for that same reason maybe the sad ones should let the apologists say what they feel?
oh but wait..... you see where im going with this, yes?

dragonssamy61

First Grade

If we want to here you rant we will start a thread titled
MrDragon007 or hang on a minute.
We already have that

MrDragon007

Juniors
If we want to here you rant we will start a thread titled
MrDragon007 or hang on a minute.
We already have that
Now you know how we feel when you lot derail every thread and turn it into a Mary, Doust, and Board bash-a-thon.
Its not rocket science, its actually pretty simple, but i understand it might take time for you to grasp even the most basic thing.

Now you know how we feel when you lot derail every thread and turn it into a Mary, Doust, and Board bash-a-thon.
Its not rocket science, its actually pretty simple, but i understand it might take time for you to grasp even the most basic thing.
With due respect and reading your various posts, the fans on here are frustrated, angry and hurt.
I'm sure you can appreciate and respect that.
Emotions are running high especially after 2 embarrassing seasons in a row.
You wagging a finger at posters who express their dismay at the coach or whoever else doesn't help the quality of the thread either.
Ignore the posts you don't like and let the fans express their true feelings.
Live and let live I say.

ALSGI

Bench
With due respect and reading your various posts, the fans on here are frustrated, angry and hurt.
You wagging a finger at posters who express their dismay at the coach or whoever else doesn't help the quality of the thread either.
Live and let live I say.
Well said Dennis, who the f**k calls posters Lad anyway. It’s like like the 16yo checkout chic or bloke calling you mate.
WTF.

MrDragon007

Juniors
Live and let live I say.
With all due respect in return, and i mean that, cause i see where your coming from, but.... the same way we are supposed to "understand" that everyone is sad and negative etc etc why cant everyone understand that not every post is about sack Mary, sack Doust, sack the board, and incompetance?
Iv had some call me an "apologist", anyone show me where iv said anything to make me an apologist?
Hahahaha the sadness of some on here has no limits... so if some of us like to talk about other topics, then maybe the sad negative bunch should respect that?

MrDragon007

Juniors
Well said Dennis, who the f**k calls posters Lad anyway. It’s like like the 16yo checkout chic or bloke calling you mate.
WTF.
Wow, now its about what words i use? hahahah some say bro, some say cuz, some say mate, i say lad... good to see the sad negative mob stooping that low that now its about words others use?
Anything to complain, sook, whine, and whinge about.... whatever floats your boat LAD