What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marika Koroibete

MrDragon007

Juniors
Vassamyruby is that you.
Come on now lad.
Did They let you out again lad.
Oh wow, so a differing opinion makes me Lizzie, Glen, Vas, Ruby, Ian, Dousty... soooo original, hahahaha yes yes, i am all of them rolled into one, with the addition of Mary too

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Wow, now its about what words i use? hahahah some say bro, some say cuz, some say mate, i say lad... good to see the sad negative mob stooping that low that now its about words others use?
Anything to complain, sook, whine, and whinge about.... whatever floats your boat LAD

Well bro/cuz/lad.
I can see you are also good at complaining lad about people who complain lad.
The irony lad bro cuz

MrDragon007

Juniors
Well bro/cuz/lad.
I can see you are also good at complaining lad about people who complain lad.
The irony lad bro cuz
Hahaha the sadness.... its all good LAD....
p.s... you realise mary got a 2 year extention and Doust is still CEO???? Have an awesome weekend LAD hahahaha
P.S try working on your grammar LAD, we realise it will take alot of effort but try the slowly slowly approach

With all due respect in return, and i mean that, cause i see where your coming from, but.... the same way we are supposed to "understand" that everyone is sad and negative etc etc why cant everyone understand that not every post is about sack Mary, sack Doust, sack the board, and incompetance?
Iv had some call me an "apologist", anyone show me where iv said anything to make me an apologist?
Hahahaha the sadness of some on here has no limits... so if some of us like to talk about other topics, then maybe the sad negative bunch should respect that?
I think you are exaggerating somewhat and I for one have never used the term "apologist"
I suppose the fans feel that they have a right to call for the coach's sacking as members of democracy and forget that it is really a dictatorship and that they have very little or no influence on big decisions that affect the club.
I think "sad negative bunch" is not a true reflection of the fans bleating about the coach etc. on here.
Fervent, passionate, dedicated would be more appropriate descriptions in my opinion.
Unfortunately, most topics, by nature, are directly linked to the coach.
That's why the topics go off on a tangent.

MrDragon007

Juniors
I think you are exaggerating somewhat and I for one have never used the term "apologist"
I suppose the fans feel that they have a right to call for the coach's sacking as members of democracy and forget that it is really a dictatorship and that they have very little or no influence on big decisions that affect the club.
I think "sad negative bunch" is not a true reflection of the fans bleating about the coach etc. on here.
Fervent, passionate, dedicated would be more appropriate descriptions in my opinion.
Unfortunately, most topics, by nature, are directly linked to the coach.
That's why the topics go off on a tangent.
Actually, no they are not, this thread, the thommo thread, the graham thread, the hunt thread, just to name a few, all turned into coach bashing.
We get it, mary isnt up to it, but some of us fans still like to look at positive signs regarding the club going forward and talk about them.
And the sad negative bunch is a perfect name for many on here. Many are 100% sad, negative, and pathetic.
They are entittled to call us apologists, and willing to accept mediocrity, then we can label them what they actually are, Sad, Negative, and Pathetic.

MrDragon007

Juniors
Then just shut up lad
ohhh wow.... hahahaha shut me up you sad negative pathetic person.... Are you annoyed that Mary got an extension? You are arent you.... need a tissue? Are you annoyed that no matter how much you sook Doust is still CEO and the board are still there?
Its ok, thats what makes you the sad negative pathetic person you are.
P.S, remember, 2 more years for mary, Doust and the board are still here and aint going anywhere!!!
Have a good weekend LAD

KiamaSaint

Coach
Of course you dont, Judging by alot of what comes out your mouth im sure not many expect you to either....

RD8nB30.jpg

Crush

Coach
ohhh wow.... hahahaha shut me up you sad negative pathetic person.... Are you annoyed that Mary got an extension? You are arent you.... need a tissue? Are you annoyed that no matter how much you sook Doust is still CEO and the board are still there?
Its ok, thats what makes you the sad negative pathetic person you are.
P.S, remember, 2 more years for mary, Doust and the board are still here and aint going anywhere!!!
Have a good weekend LAD
Hey James, what's your opinion of Gareth Widdop?

MrDragon007

Juniors
So anyway, Koroibete huh?
I had a mate saying that apparently Marikas has actually met with the club. This mate is not involved in any capacity with the club, but he knows a few player managers pretty well.
He has mentioned a few things to me over the years, most are said in the "just a rumour i heard" capacity.
He has been correct on most things, although on this he hasnt said signed or anything like that, just that he heard he has met with the club.
Would be an awesome signing if it eventuates.

Latest posts