What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Socceroos 2018 World Cup Qualification Thread

Game_Breaker

Coach
Syria was cms away from stealing it at the death, and I kinda wish they had. It would be a good news story
Ange would also be sacked earlier too given he would've lost to a 10 man team from a country that's torn apart

He can't use the excuse that the pitch was shit like he's been doing throughout the campaign

skeepe

Immortal
Syria was cms away from stealing it at the death, and I kinda wish they had. It would be a good news story
Ange would also be sacked earlier too given he would've lost to a 10 man team from a country that's torn apart

He can't use the excuse that the pitch was shit like he's been doing throughout the campaign

Well he's quitting in November anyway apparently.

I think, given he's not committed to the World Cup, he should go right now.

Clifferd

Coach
We're playing Honduras.

USA = gone

Incredible

Imagine how much Fifa are kicking themselves knowing how much $$$ they lose in tv viewers and sponsorship

Danish

Referee
Watching the yanks lose over here was particularly delicious.

The pre-game show included a discussion of “worst case” scenarios, and that was then coming 4th. The whole panel agreed that we’d be easy pickings for the US team.

I guess we’ll never know now dumb f**ks!

Smack

Coach
Watching the yanks lose over here was particularly delicious.

The pre-game show included a discussion of “worst case” scenarios, and that was then coming 4th. The whole panel agreed that we’d be easy pickings for the US team.

I guess we’ll never know now dumb f**ks!

Watch, it will turn into 'we hate soccer anyway'

Latest posts