What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah that's exactly the type of merkin we want. Another boofhead that can't crack 100m+ consistently or when the big games come around.

Over rated...unless wearing a Maroon jumper.

Give me Junior Paulo please!!!
Rammy wanting a fat, lazy, *cough*pepper albeit hard ball runner over a hard working, hard hitting, successful whitie

tmnt-2014-michelangelo-mind-blown.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
The fact Alvaro is now our No 1 prop is worrying. He wouldn't make most teams starting side and plenty not even on the bench.
We have about 6 props who are quality wise all between 5-6/10. All first graders but nothing great and none with any real potential to become elite.

hindy111

Post Whore
Paulo got Canberra player of the season

Stats might look good on paper. But it doesnt factor in Clutch....Look at Cahill, Didn't do much last night. Had 2 chances and what happens? He is clutch.
In NFL 2/3QBs of week where in top3 performances for losing teams. Rodgers who didnt feature won the game for Green bay with 1 min on clock and final drive. CLUTCH.

Moses will be clutch. Norman i am unsure.
Now One thing Jnr can do is thet one big charge that changes momentum. Same as Kasiano. We do not have that. Forget how many this or that. You also need game breakers. We lack a game breaking prop.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The fact Alvaro is now our No 1 prop is worrying. He wouldn't make most teams starting side and plenty not even on the bench.
We have about 6 props who are quality wise all between 5-6/10. All first graders but nothing great and none with any real potential to become elite.

Not sure I can agree with that - I think he'd easily make the top 17 at most top 4 clubs; he's the ideal type of player that the Storm love, and his energy and defence make him a valuable contributor.

He'd easily start for the Cowboys ahead of Fensom imo.

Alvaro is under-rated, and the only reason I can see why is because he's not flashy (despite scoring two cracking tries already in his career).

hindy111

Post Whore
Well sign them both up! Power wankings are where it’s at! Move over Billy Beane, brandy111 has the new stat for performance

My power ranking almost predicted the exact ladder placings.5 weeks out.
It also picked a win in grand final to storm in easy fashion.

I use a complex system.

Noise

Coach
Stats might look good on paper. But it doesnt factor in Clutch....Look at Cahill, Didn't do much last night. Had 2 chances and what happens? He is clutch.
In NFL 2/3QBs of week where in top3 performances for losing teams. Rodgers who didnt feature won the game for Green bay with 1 min on clock and final drive. CLUTCH.

Moses will be clutch. Norman i am unsure.
Now One thing Jnr can do is thet one big charge that changes momentum. Same as Kasiano. We do not have that. Forget how many this or that. You also need game breakers. We lack a game breaking prop.

Cahills stats are awesome on paper. He has scored 50 f**king goals for us!

Latest posts