What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
You want Junior Paulo but you criticise our forwards for fatigue? The fact our forwards aren't big is exactly the reason they can work hard as a pack for 80 minutes.

Yeah right. Other then Brisbane, how exactly did that work for us against the top teams this year?

oldmancraigy

Coach
Yeah right. Other then Brisbane, how exactly did that work for us against the top teams this year?

Why don't you answer the question yourself? Do some research and you might surprise yourself.

Nevermind, I'll give you a hint: Melbourne had the best record against the top 8 teams this year, who was 2nd? Starts with Parra, ends with matta

IF you must grumble, can you AT LEAST base it on some kind of fact please? Otherwise you'll come across as a nitwit. We wouldn't want that to start happening now, would we?

Gronk

Staff member
Curtis Rona has been selected this week for Perth Spirit in the National Rugby Championship.

Staying in rugby ?

Bazal

Post Whore
Decent signing for Wenty. He's always been above reserve grade level.

Just not always up to first grade level, although he definitely had his moments.

I thought he was going overseas tbh

84 Baby

Referee

Just not always up to first grade level, although he definitely had his moments
Really? There's 32 wingers picked every week. He'd be in the top 32 wingers in the comp surely

Bazal

Post Whore
Really? There's 32 wingers picked every week. He'd be in the top 32 wingers in the comp surely

Well that's a tough question though. As with a few positions there are probably a lot more than 16 players who are good enough to fill that bottom half.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Just not always up to first grade level, although he definitely had his moments.

I thought he was going overseas tbh

Apparently he needed a league contract to play in the World Cup (probably as he was playing union).

So I doubt he is going to see out the contract.