What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No titans supporters on here?

legs 11

Juniors
does no commentary mean no one cares about the Titans...or is this forum old hat now and supporters use something else?....i am usually on the Warriors page and there is a lot of debate and comments daily.
So who's going to coach next year....lets go walters bros!

Life's Good

Coach
does no commentary mean no one cares about the Titans...or is this forum old hat now and supporters use something else?....i am usually on the Warriors page and there is a lot of debate and comments daily.
So who's going to coach next year....lets go walters bros!
Kevin, Kerrod & Steve Walters?? Or do you mean the Walker brothers??

Life's Good

Coach
yep my bad walker bros.....but there is another walters brother btw.....didnt get the same wraps or chances as his bros.
That’s ok. I was being a bit of a smart a**.
They definitely need a coach that can whip Hayne into shape and get the best out of him so I think it needs to be a senior, well seasoned candidate (Hasler, Toovey). I think it would be a risk to take on the Walker Bros because their style of coaching seems to have fallen a bit flat since they first adopted it.

Latest posts