What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

Sphagnum

Coach
If you get a chance to watch a replay of the hill smith stakes at morphetville I think there was a sneaky derby roughie in there called pissaro (Robbie Laing).

Went straight to sleep on the fence and travelled strongly all the way but went to the line untested.

Only lightly raced so might have trouble making the field but I reckon it'll stay if it gets there.

http://skyracing.com.au/index.php?c...lts&meetingid=89856274&id=91794197&Itemid=100

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you get a chance to watch a replay of the hill smith stakes at morphetville I think there was a sneaky derby roughie in there called pissaro (Robbie Laing).

Went straight to sleep on the fence and travelled strongly all the way but went to the line untested.

Only lightly raced so might have trouble making the field but I reckon it'll stay if it gets there.

http://skyracing.com.au/index.php?c...lts&meetingid=89856274&id=91794197&Itemid=100
The winner of that race looks pretty handy as well, a lightly raced Savabeel with the blinkers on for the first time.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Have i lost the plot thinking Abbey Marie in the Caulfield Cup is some sort of flukey each way chance if she runs,thought she made some sneaky late ground yesterday behind Pork Chop,finished right on the heels of Bonneval and wasn't far off Bonneval in the Dato Chan Feehan Nam Derp whatever it's called these days.

I thought Abbey Plod ran alright in the Lawrence Stakes too when she was not far off Tosen Plod at the finish,i think Abbey Plod has been racing quite well despite her form at first glance looking ugly.

Am i a genius or am i drunk.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Abbey Plod finished right on the heels of Bonneval yesterday and failed by a whisker to beat her in the Dato Hamburger Stakes and there's like a $30 price difference in the betting between them for the Caulfield Cup.

It's official,i am a genius

#AbbeyGotDis