What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

to_ddeath

Coach
Love to know the inside story with Norm Tipping. Good percentage , won a premiership and then dumped !! Must have been a real arsehole or not a member of the St George mafia ? Either way shows the brilliance of Frank Facer to know what to do to create a dynasty.

I haven't been reading Never Before Never Again for a few months or so as it frustrates me seeing the current club mentality v the old mentality for success at all costs.

Poles apart at the very very least.

getsmarty

Immortal
Off the Record: Episode 8 - Paul McGregor
Fri 20th October, 11:00AM
A A

1508455405193.png;pve33afff9419c219c

Shaun Timmins and Jack Brady are joined by Dragons coach Paul McGregor for the final episode of season 2017. Timmins and Brady also discuss the Dragons' unfortunate end to the year before looking forward to the 2018 season.

http://www.dragons.com.au/news/2017/10/20/off_the_record_episo.html

BrissyRedV

Bench

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I have a family member whom is the General Manager at a large Hotel chain in Australia. During his years of service he has organised & attended many corporate speaking events. He has told me that Craig Bellamys motivational speeches are the very best he has heard. Attended by Olympians & Corporate business people, he claimed Bellamy inspires, motivates and creates a team bond far beyond just Rugby League.
FYI my nephew supports the Sharks and has also been involved in speaking engagements with Shane Flanagan & Steve Price and claims they would put a dog to sleep listening to them. He also claimed Bennett had been the best he heard until Bellamy went to another level. He claimed his Hotel Management team would just about walk over fire if instructed by Bellamy.
He's certainly not overrated & is very well respected within Australian Sport.

100% agree he is great motivator and coach.
He has turn a lot of average player or players who were past there best into good players.
I have had the misfortune of being at a few meetings and speaking event and had to listen to our leader doust.
I tell you what I almost nodded off.
Was one of the worst speakers I have ever heard.

100% agree he is great motivator and coach.
He has turn a lot of average player or players who were past there best into good players.
I have had the misfortune of being at a few meetings and speaking event and had to listen to our leader doust.
I tell you what I almost nodded off.
Was one of the worst speakers I have ever heard.

Hey Dragonssamy... being as close as you are to the main game.. have you heard anything about potential class action against ‘dragons staff’ and StGI, relating to racial matters being ‘swept’ under the carpet.

I see in a Facebook link they are asking any effected parties to contact. They claim to have heard from ‘many players and parents’.

Could just be a fishing expedition .. so not sure what to make of it yet.. I guess if any truth it will come out soon enough.

Latest posts