What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Rugby league would be the most downtrodden and underrated football code on earth. This has occured due to the code of rugby union using its power and influence to stop/limit rugby league's growth. Just calling a spade a spade. Their is currently a petition on this very subject concerning rugby league not being recognised in its own right as a sport. RU has been using this as a foil to negate any chance of a government funding rugby league when it tries to start/ grow in a country. This is a clear example of what rugby union has been doing to rugby league for many decades. You are the person denying such facts!

Liar.... provide a single post to back up that claim.

You cant... you lie.

You also deflect and cant answer the question... Why does only 20-25% of the population of Australia, the single biggest League country in the world follow League?

Stallion

First Grade
Liar.... provide a single post to back up that claim.

You cant... you lie.

You also deflect and cant answer the question... Why does only 20-25% of the population of Australia, the single biggest League country in the world follow League?

Still twisting your words and not facing the reality that a petition numbering about 10000 signatures in just over a week is occuring on the topic of rugby league being recognised as a sport. Something the rugby union administrators dont want to happen?! Wake up will you. You are living/arguing the lie!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Still twisting your words and not facing the reality that a petition numbering about 10000 signatures in just over a week is occuring on the topic of rugby league being recognised as a sport. Something the rugby union administrators dont want to happen?! Wake up will you. You are living/arguing the lie!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't even admit when you are wrong... and when you lie. It's no wonder you are considered such a joke on this website.. and probably in real life as well.

Stallion

First Grade
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't even admit when you are wrong... and when you lie. It's no wonder you are considered such a joke on this website.. and probably in real life as well.

Theirs no wrong done on my part! You are the one that has it all wrong. However you are a moderator on a rugby league website?! Amazing. Go and chat with your tweed jacket brigade of despots and disingenuous union administrators.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Theirs no wrong done on my part! You are the one that has it all wrong. However you are a moderator on a rugby league website?! Amazing. Go and chat with your tweed jacket brigade of despots and disingenuous union administrators.
*There is or There's you dumbarse, you have to be the dumbest "teacher" there is.

You are wrong.. you lied.. plenty of times... and you cant back up any statement that i have called you out on.

Stallion

First Grade
*There is or There's you dumbarse, you have to be the dumbest "teacher" there is.

You are wrong.. you lied.. plenty of times... and you cant back up any statement that i have called you out on.

Better have a good look at yourself I suggest. You have proven to be a union troll. Your messages prove your disgraceful and ignorant stance. I know we are going around in circles. Lol. When I have some idle time you do provide comical relief/fodder and a real doubt about the education system within New Zealand or perhaps the school you may have attended!?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Better have a good look at yourself I suggest. You have proven to be a union troll. Your messages prove your disgraceful and ignorant stance. I know we are going around in circles. Lol. When I have some idle time you do provide comical relief/fodder and a real doubt about the education system within New Zealand or perhaps the school you may have attended!?

awwwww isn't that sweet.. you are too dumb to think up your own insults so you parrot mine back to me...

And you have yet to provide a single post of mine to back up your claims... NOT A SINGLE POST.

You are very much a liar and a stupid one at that.

Stallion

First Grade
I don’t know much about union but Ben T’eo just toured NZ with the lions so it sure happens.

I used to share your opinion but in reality we just don’t have enough people to hold a legit tournament. The best we can hope for is that the big three don’t poach players from the smaller nations even if the rules do allow it, no more Semis.

Do you not think the rugby union World Cup is a bigger event because there’s more than one team who can realistically win it. In the last 20 years they have had 4 different winners, we have had two and normally it’s almost a dead rubber from kick off.
One code is being repressed (RL ) and the other is propagated by the establishment. Given an even playing field rugby league would win hands down!

Stallion

First Grade
Back on crowd topic I am heading to Canberra looks like it has sold all right but judging by last week I won't hold my breath until kick off.
I don't know why people can't except we have a lot of players who have heritage for certain nations, if it's good enough for rugby it's good enough for us. Those same people would be saying why bother if there were even further blowouts.

Please refer to that code as rugby union or union.

Stallion

First Grade
awwwww isn't that sweet.. you are too dumb to think up your own insults so you parrot mine back to me...

And you have yet to provide a single post of mine to back up your claims... NOT A SINGLE POST.

You are very much a liar and a stupid one at that.

I have! However you are too dumb to work them out! You pathetic union troll simpleton. YOU SHOULD BE OFF THIS WEBSITE! You are NOT a genuine rugby league supporter. I repeat NOT! What you have proven to be is a Union troll!

Te Kaha

First Grade
I have! However you are too dumb to work them out! You pathetic union troll simpleton. YOU SHOULD BE OFF THIS WEBSITE! You are NOT a genuine rugby league supporter. I repeat NOT! What you have proven to be is a Union troll!
Liar.. you have not.. not a single quoted post... not one. you cant because they don't exist.

Stallion

First Grade
What an interesting concept ! I've been to NC and I don't think it's stupid idea at all. Would only need to build a stadium lol.

Gaining acceptance for being recognised as a sport may help! Just think this basic requirement is a fundanental aspect that has been used by a rival code in union to stop rugby league growth basically throughout the world in various continents.

Stallion

First Grade
Liar.. you have not.. not a single quoted post... not one. you cant because they don't exist.

No liar here Te Haka. You are the liar! And a scummy union troll at that! Your whole stance has proven to be dodgy yet you carry on like the blowfly that won't fall when sprayed with pesticide? A true serial pest!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
I attended last Sunday
& will attend this Friday & hey wot the hell , the following saturday too dickhead
I also attended the last RLWC game played here in 2008
& every Raiders home game played for the last 4 years , plus every weekend I attended a local game played down here for the last 4 years at least as well
so don't lecture me about true support for our game, if its RL in my town ... Im there !!
anyone
anyone who thinks our eligibility rules aren't a mockery are seriously living in an alternate reality

If we can only find 8 nations legit without padding the rest with NRL players , Australian NRL players
then so be it
2 groups of 4 , semi's & a final
also play a minnows world cup with another 8 nations with the finalists in that playing the 7th & 8th placed teams in the tier 1 world cup in a 2 game home & away series to qualify for the next tier 1 world cup.

we need to do something
we're going backwards as a world cup .... its as simple as that

Raiderdave. I know we don't agree on most things. However I'm impressed that you attend rugby league games when you can. It's undeniable that rugby league is not treated like other football codes and is on the outer as far as recognition and therefore much needed government funding. The current eligibility rules for rugby league are a necessity given the hostile circumstances rugby league faces. Cut the game some slack as the code of union is doing its best to suppress rugby league in so many ways. When rugby league finally gains decent and real recognition from those that matter then by all means hook into eligibility as a progressive concern. At this stage for these debilitating reasons rugby league needs some slack as far as eligibility is concerned. No use harping when it is clearly an unfair set up to date.

Te Kaha

First Grade
No liar here Te Haka. You are the liar! And a scummy union troll at that! Your whole stance has proven to be dodgy yet you carry on like the blowfly that won't fall when sprayed with pesticide? A true serial pest!
I'm glad i annoy you so much, that means i am winning in preventing you annoying the other members of this site.

But yes you are liar, you cant provide a single post that backs up any of your claims. Oh and i would suggest you take a look at the terms of use for this website.. you have come awfully close to breaching them... you wouldn't want to be banned would you.

Stallion

First Grade
I'm glad i annoy you so much, that means i am winning in preventing you annoying the other members of this site.

But yes you are liar, you cant provide a single post that backs up any of your claims. Oh and i would suggest you take a look at the terms of use for this website.. you have come awfully close to breaching them... you wouldn't want to be banned would you.

I'm doing fine you dodgy troll!

Stallion

First Grade
I haven’t high hopes for number of Pom fans at the game to be honest.
It’s such a minor game at home and anyone who has been converted living here probably has the same apathy as your average Aussie fan.

Hope you are wrong. If you really look into it, rugby league is probably the most English of English sport as it is a breakaway code from another code. It reflects the sporting passion of this nation and hopefully one day this superior football code will gain justice over the barriers set for it by big brother union. Crossing my fingers!

Status
Not open for further replies.