What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gross incompetence or transfer sabotage?

We let players who are leaving be part of the team regardless of where they are going.

Bennett spits the dummy like this classic

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/0da0710c343d4ffd51df3ca5e8a60b50

Bennett’s response to Hodges defection to the Roosters was swift and brutal. When Hodges arrived for training for the round 6 clash with the Warriors, Bennett ordered him out of the sheds at Gilbert Park and told him he would be spending the rest of the season with the Broncos’ feeder club, Toowoomba.

Hodges was shattered. ``The boys have been ringing me all day, saying they’re sorry about what happened in the (dressing) sheds before training,’’ he said. ``I feel heartbroken because all I wanted to do was win a grand final with Brisbane.’’

I really wished we did the same thing with Milford in 2014, he would've made a fine Mountie. It's just lucky for Milford that Ricky's a much better man than Wayne. Bennett said in that article that 2001 was a "bitter time" and Hodges "didn't have to leave, but he got some bad advice". Well, I think winning a premiership in 2002, and making 2 more GF's in the following 2 years was a pretty good result for some "bad advice". Ricky made Hodges.

Sick as a dog at home with the man flu, reading this thread has made me feel much much better.

Cheers lads.

Oh and EAD Bennett you old whinging hypocrite.

Sorry to hear you're poorly. Man flu is a prick of a thing too.

My suggestion. Take a trip to Brissy.

Wayne will have you right by Rd 1.

beave

Coach
‘Here at the Brisbane Broncos, we care about our players to the highest degree.....’

VktN_MfKsaX21-fYrJ1DHaXgPQknAFOYTggu6aqoE0YWu6kmpgvoiG7NjTIEbiSc0DOIpl0C-FeQBjNdxe8GHSHNiahsybOFqQbLghtbe2IrIXusldQCYBIPcp2sFeECD8yMXXp0dBkjT6wos4HopfD8jUdKZDbExlxlu0ISem28U8DlecTCitRQiP7ns6W_43w=w512-h287-nc

Following week

prpKYvaQj3P5gQS_hEz3PSQuhqiPNq3pNRIYsChZRPwi4Z0tlikBBGHLEQWqg8Rg4vaIqwv_Gs9eyao_4AXyqN9ZDlDZFVW3Yw5lY3CyKZ-jcBAdNJ7C=w360-h240-nc

Latest posts