What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne On The Move ( Again )

SaintPauli

Juniors
Nene never got a chance to play centre though
Yeah its seems players are choosing positions based on $$$ rather than ability and what best suits the team. Players evolve into other positions based on age and also other available talent coming through that suits the modern evolving game. Dugan played us for more money as a fullback and went to cronulla on the same money as a center! Suck eggs Gumnulla.

Last edited:

St Georgio

Juniors
We will win the spoon if that dork comes even close to us.

Kills morale, kills team work.....Kills fun.
Most fans don't understand fun, I sometimes think, most fans here- live in a fantasy of shame, guilt, blame, fear and regret, it feels safe and comfortable, very negative, very low frequency of vibration to success, victory, peace and a sense of combined of unity and joy.
Thank you

Drag Queen

Bench
Most fans don't understand fun, I sometimes think, most fans here- live in a fantasy of shame, guilt, blame, fear and regret, it feels safe and comfortable, very negative, very low frequency of vibration to success, victory, peace and a sense of combined of unity and joy.
Thank you
Jeezuz you do have the blues. Can't blame you though. You never know. Miracles can happen and I feel we have a decent halves pairing, a decent new Captain (re-Graham) and a good forward pack. Still not sure about our backs but time will tell :)

Crush

Coach
On Hayne, how rubbish are Fiji given their NRL stars? Italy look better and they suck

Old Timer

Coach
Spoke to Neil Henry on Tuesday regarding the Titans and Hayne.
Titians making it tough on Neil regarding his payout, looks like he will only get a part payout.
I better not record Neil's comments about Hayne.
CC
That is very sad indeed.
Good people being done over for egotistical, over rated, narcissistic wankers.
The NRL are a joke in allowing these players to assume positions of such power and influence.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
That is very sad indeed.
Good people being done over for egotistical, over rated, narcissistic wankers.
The NRL are a joke in allowing these players to assume positions of such power and influence.

Hayne will get his return ticket to Karma, eventually.
What goes up, must come down.
Very sorry for Neil Henry , as listed by 'Como Connection'.

Latest posts