What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos to sign Matt Lodge

you're only supporting him because of the club you support. imagine nrl promoting white ribbon round with his flea running around.....

says more about you
Bryce Cartwright got his club to end a human life for him, there's bigger fish to fry imo than Lodge

Unless he did more than kick a door and menace

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I agree he was dealt with lightly but where do you draw the line? Should people convicted of DUI serve a life ban? I mean we let Russell Packer back in the game after he was convicted of stomping on someones head, that's worse than Lodge even though he's a stupid idiot.

there's a case that can be made for packer around rehabilitation.....he served hard time and proactively engaged in community programs

what's matt lodge done?

some11

Referee
you're only supporting him because of the club you support. imagine nrl promoting white ribbon round with his flea running around.....

says more about you
Cherry is a Manly fan lol

You seem a bit on tilt at the moment, maybe stick to twitter with the other leftist twats.

Cherry is a Manly fan lol

You seem a bit on tilt at the moment, maybe stick to twitter with the other leftist twats.
He's a disjointed idiot getting salty over little fish when the NRL has much bigger fish to fry

The story of Thaiday and cubicle brothers never really got told

Manly have a grub in our ranks last i checked but his case is rarely remembered and that was a case of protecting self harm

Lewis Brown picking up paychecks from manly was a pretty bad one

Mitchell Pearce has been impersonating an origin half for a decade of dominance

Much bigger fish to fry than Lodge who from what i can tell didn't lay a finger on a lady

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Good for you and the salary sombrero. You should be winning a comp every 2-3 years given the competition is basically designed specifically so your club can win

What has happened since 2006 given the competition design is an cataclysmic franchise failure of the equivalence of most other clubs going 60+ years without a title

The last time the faiders won a premiership they were over the cap. You're aware of this yeah?

Jason Simmons

Juniors
I wonder how the butthurt brigade will react if he's picked for the blues

About the same as if a Sydney club had of signed him. Just like Packer or Ma’u there would be absolute f*cking crickets if any of the 9 clubs there had signed him instead of the Broncs...