What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebecca Wilson at it again

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the interview of her chucking a tanty on a radio show after the matt johns saga is up there as her best. Couldn't handle another women disagree with her because the alcho dumpster fire was apparently the "womens voice of rugby league", threw the toys out and hung up on them.

Can't remember which station it was to find it though

ouryear

Juniors
I wish the bitch could come back to life just so she could get cancer and die a second time.

And yes I would say this to her friends and family.

You dead set bitter oxygen thieves.
All this just goes to show she was right.

I suppose you are the type who road rage because some grandmother accidentally cuts you off.

Go live on mars where there is no oxygen to thieve.

Losers

ouryear

Juniors
giphy.gif

You are a bitter wanker.
Loser number one.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
She wrote what you found hard to read because it was true.

Ohhh wait, but you can't read.

Lol at you!
The apologies she constantly wrote the days after an article were published contained facts. Most of the time those facts could've been found via a 5 minute google search or a phone call.

People played her, knowing she'd write anything. Ask Choppies on here.

He told her a lie, that he saw two players having a fight. He expected her to see right through it, only to find a few days later she wrote about the matter without verifying the story.

He told her he made up the story and she wrote a retraction a few days later saying she was mislead. Didn't learn a thing.

She was an opinion writer. Not a journalist. She didn't write facts. She wrote her opinion. There is a huge difference.

I'm not going to call her names or mock the dead, but as far as doing her job went, she was atrocious at it.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The apologies she constantly wrote the days after an article were published contained facts. Most of the time those facts could've been found via a 5 minute google search or a phone call.

He told her a lie, that he saw two players having a fight. He expected her to see right through it, only to find a few days later she wrote about the matter without verifying the story.

He told her he made up the story and she wrote a retraction a few days later saying she was mislead. Didn't learn a thing.

She was an opinion writer. Not a journalist. She didn't write facts. She wrote her opinion. There is a huge difference.

I'm not going to call her names or mock the dead, but as far as doing her job went, she was atrocious at it.
http://www.redandwhiteonline.com/fo...ecca-Wilson-amp-Sunday-Telegraph?postid=40917

gUt

Coach

She had the 'gift' of presenting lies as her own opinion. On the occasions they were not lies, they were deliberate provocations of rugby league (and soccer) fans. If she ever happened to be right about an important topic, it was by accident. She was a professional troll, like bandanna head and the rest of them.

beave

Coach
She got done DUI twice (so how many times did she actually drive drunk without being caught??) but had the hide to slander anyone and everyone in League at the drop of a hat and take some sort of moral high ground as some sort of female champion of our game???!??? As MU said, she was an opinion writer and a poor one at that.

Last edited:
As MU said, she was an opinion writer and a poor one at that.

Further she used to say she was an opinion writer and not a journalist, hence the journalists code of ethics were not applicable. I recall her putting that in one of her columns in response to some of the criticisms she used to receive.

ouryear

Juniors
Dude, my point is Buddy Franklin background is far from being Anglo/Irish.

My roots are in league, from a foundation club; not AFL.

My comment about racist, is that it can flow both ways.
She wrote the truth???? LOL!! She was a lying drunken POS who wrote lie after lie and hid behind her OPINION.

The only decent thing she did in her life was cark it.

Total BS you know it

Latest posts