What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 ladder predictions

POPEYE

Coach
The top 8 next year look to be getting closer in worthiness for a ticket in the cup lottery, there are an obvious handful if their injuries are less than the others could win The Shield

Warriors
Knights
Eels
Dragons
Panthers
Tigers
Titans (Hayneless)
Raiders

are my cup winner wish list in no particular order with of course Storm winning The Shield

Daza06

Juniors
Similar to 2017 ladder with the Dragons and Raiders elevating themselves into the 8 at the expense of the Broncos and Sea Eagles.

1. Cowboys
2. Storm
3. Roosters
4. Panthers
5. Dragons
6. Eels
7. Raiders
8. Sharks
--
9. Broncos
10. Sea Eagles
11. Rabbitohs
12. Bulldogs
13. Warriors
14. Knights
15. Tigers
16. Titans

Don't think I've ever even come close to getting one of these right, but here goes.

1. North Queensland Cowboys
2. Sydney Roosters
3. Penrith Panthers
4. Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
5. New Zealand Warriors
6. Parramatta Eels
7. St George Illawarra Dragons
8. Brisbane Broncos

9. Melbourne Storm
10. Newcastle Knights
12. Canberra Raiders
13. Wests Tigers
14. Gold Coast Titans
15. South Sydney
16. Canturbry Bankstown Bulldogs

I highly doubt the Premiers will completely miss the top eight in 2018. I also doubt the Raiders will miss the top eight again with the squad they have (they lost eight games by six points or less in 2017). I also can't see the Bulldogs coming last.

I think it's a pretty safe bet the Roosters and Cowboys will make the top four.

I haven't typed up my list yet but my favourite for the spoon is the Titans.

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
We are also struggling to be cap compliant so now we have whatever his salary sitting there as dead money. Its so f**ked.

We might not get the spoon but we are in trouble.

JamesRustle

First Grade
We are also struggling to be cap compliant so now we have whatever his salary sitting there as dead money. Its so f**ked.

We might not get the spoon but we are in trouble.
Who's likely to take his place? Hopefully a cheapy who gets good minutes for Super Coach.

typicalfan

Coach
Play Garvey at 9 and put the pressure on the halves. They are both capable and are playing under par. Could bring the best out of all of them. Garvey was pretty good in limited time at Canterbury from memory.

Scott nearly returned for the grand final this year Hodgson could be back late season? Raiders need to be cusp of 8 when/if he returns at least.

Clifferd

Coach
He’ll be back late in the season but still it’s a pretty rough go

he’s the difference between them just scraping into the 8 or contending for a top 4 spot imo

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
I’m really surprised no one has laid the blame at Bennett for keeping Hodgson on. After all it’s been a while since we had a bit of Bronco bashing.