What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

Eelementary

Post Whore
KE is solid. He is far from an elite second rower. He stands out due to his smart A$$ antics.
I am a big KE fan. He is part of our top 17 for sure. But Norman would be the bigger loss. A guy like Niakuore would perhaps fill the KE void or even T rex.

I don't know, man.

Edwards brings a lot of energy, and the team obviously loves playing with the guy.

I'm not saying he's the most gifted player, but he's a key player in our squad imo.

Suitman

Post Whore
If he comes back, I'll be excited.
He's the greatest player I've ever seen in the blue and gold.
I'm not going to be a vindictive prick and hate him for his past misdemeanours.
He's a club legend, and in my eyes, always will be.
Whatever he can offer us going forward is just a bonus.

T.S Quint

Coach
If he did end up going to the Seahawks, then I would hate him forever and never want him back.

But he went to the Niners, so he still holds a special place in my heart.
Love you Outback Jesus!

hindy111

Post Whore
If he comes back, I'll be excited.
He's the greatest player I've ever seen in the blue and gold.
I'm not going to be a vindictive prick and hate him for his past misdemeanours.
He's a club legend, and in my eyes, always will be.
Whatever he can offer us going forward is just a bonus.

Semi scored more sensational tries.....

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't know, man.

Edwards brings a lot of energy, and the team obviously loves playing with the guy.

I'm not saying he's the most gifted player, but he's a key player in our squad imo.

He is. I dont wamt to lose him but if we did i just feel some young guy would do a good job. Ive seen Niakuore play. He looks ready.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I wass thunking 15% of my stuff copped a like. Pou has a shit percentage. Under 10%
you could never tell

likes are pretty new and nobody would know how many posts they have made since likes were started

then you'd have to also factor in how many of the posts you made were liked by two or more members

Latest posts