What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellteam

First Grade

Haha she is backtracking, might have got in trouble for it..... I'd be very surprised if that wasn't jersey from 2018.

The dark navy matches the leaks seen earlier this year.

I reckon that one might be an alternate jersey.

GAZF

First Grade
Haha she is backtracking, might have got in trouble for it..... I'd be very surprised if that wasn't jersey from 2018.

The dark navy matches the leaks seen earlier this year.

I reckon that one might be an alternate jersey.
A pic of the jersey is on the front page of Parra's website, behind Bernie Gurr.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Has this been posted yet?

DOoiVMwX4AEknYV.jpg

Great jersey, but definitely not a Parra jersey.

Give it to NQLD and we'd be sweet.

mistertaylor

Juniors
Great jersey, but definitely not a Parra jersey.

Give it to NQLD and we'd be sweet.
Except the Cowboys' colours are blue and grey. Gold/yellow was only ever a trim colour and over the years became more prominent in our jersey and offield merch (at the expense of the grey, mind you).

It's a nice jersey and colour scheme, but it ain't a Cowboys jersey.

mxlegend99

Referee
Classic's version of that design (which I think is average) looks better than Asics
It looks much better this year. I think that home jersey looks awesome. Not as excited about the away jersey design though. Should be all white IMO.

Lambretta

First Grade
Has this been posted yet?

DOoiVMwX4AEknYV.jpg

They are the official colours of my high school
Navy blue, gold stripe round the middle / chest and white collars
If Parra had this design using these colours when I arrived in 95 I would probably be a Parra fan

axl rose

Bench
Its a good jersey but is more synonymous with the wooden spoon than a GF win these days. Would be good to see Henny Penny design make a return, at least as an away jersey.

LESStar58

Referee
It really bugs me that the Jillaroos wear the yellow jersey. They have reached the top of the game so like the mens side they should be wearing the green with yellow. I get why the lesser Aust sides (PMs XIII) don't wear the Kangaroos jersey but the ladies have got to the top!

Fair enough. Might be a way of the Jillaroos having their own identity/bramd awareness.

Perth Red

Post Whore
My OCD is kicking in, why couldn’t Ladbrokes stay in between the lines? Not like their logo would be impeded.

View attachment 16441

Surely those are just stickers stuck on for the photoshoot? No jersey designer could be so bad that they would not fit them into the stripes would they? I rue the day we accepted logos just stuck on hap hazardly, I admire the NFL greatly for digging in and refusing to make their kits walking billboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.