What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Sydney Roosters finish in 2018?

Where will the Sydney Roosters finish in 2018?

• 1st to 4th

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • 5th to 8th

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 9th to 12th

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 13th to 16th

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daza06

Juniors
Who better to ask where a certain team will finish than the fans of the team themselves!

With their strongest line up where would you have them finishing?

1. James Tedesco
2. Michael Gordon
3. Latrell Mitchell
4. Blake Ferguson
5. Daniel Tupou
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend
10. Dylan Napa
11. Mitchell Aubusson
12. Boyd Cordner
13. Isaac Liu

Zane Tetevano
Victor Radley
Sio Siua Taukeiaho
Ryan Matterson

Pedge1971

First Grade
Top 2 until stripped of their points for cap breaches and finish equal last alongside Melbourne (also stripped for cap breaches)...

Daza06

Juniors
Top 4 is a must! We are one genuine NRL standard prop away from the minor premiership - Latu who's just joined the Titans would've been a good get.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
3rd in the regular season.

Cowboys have an awesome squad on paper with plenty of finals, origin and international experience.
Storm will be thereabouts, it could come down to how Cam Smith copes without Cronk, a lot has been said that Cronk will struggle without Smith and the jury is out on that one, possibly Smith may struggle too. Kindred spirits but I believe both are masters and will still excel.
Parra and the Riff look very strong too and be contending for the title.
Manly and Dragons will be in the lower half of the 8.
Sharks could go well or implode.

Big improvers will be the Knights, they may take the Sharks spot in the 8.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
Top 4 is a must! We are one genuine NRL standard prop away from the minor premiership - Latu who's just joined the Titans would've been a good get.
I believe we were a good chance of getting him until Lawrence was considering retirement and then did which enabled the Titans to really trump us moneywise.

Headless Chook

Juniors
As long as we stay healthy we’ll be thereabouts. Im hoping the addition of Cronk will have the same effect on the side confidence and consistency wise that SBW had. I still think last year made us out to look better than we really were (can’t believe we finished 2nd after 26).

All things being equal I tipping we will finish 4th and fall short of getting in to the GF.

Lambretta

First Grade
I have serious concerns over our forward depth
Any injuries and we will struggle - we've just let too many good players go and have replaced them with a couple of big signings

Injury free and we're top 4 - if we get injuries, we'll be lucky to finish 8th
I am tipping 5th place

RedVDragon

Juniors
Very shakey start hovering around 10th by mid season. Uncle Nick decides to sign Cam Smith and Billy Slater for a run home and try to finish top 4 but oh dear they fail due to the loss of party boy puppy dog Pearce so loved amongst the playing group.

TheFrog

Coach
They'll make the finals all right, probably the top 4, but that forward pack doesn't scream out premiership IMHO.

Tommy Smith

Referee
11. Cordner
12. Aubusson
13. Taukeiaho
8. JWH
9. Friend
10. Napa

14. Liu
15. Tetevano
16. Matterson
17. Radley

That's definitely good enough imo. The Cowboys and Storm have the best packs but I think we're in a group with the Sharks and Dragons below them.

Our issue as has been mentioned is depth. Any injuries and we'll be hoping that the likes of Butcher, Collins and Vunakece are ready to step up.