What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs finish in 2018?

Where will the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs finish in 2018?

• 1st to 4th

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 5th to 8th

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 9th to 12th

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 13th to 16th

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daza06

Juniors
Who better to ask where a certain team will finish than the fans of the team themselves!

With their strongest line up where would you have them finishing?

1. Will Hopoate
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko Lee
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Kieran Foran
7. Moses Mbye
8. Aaron Woods
9. Michael Lichaa
10. Aiden Tolman
11. Adam Elliott
12. Josh Jackson
13. David Klemmer

Danny Fualalo
Fa'amanu Brown
Raymond Faitala-Mariner
Greg Eastwood

___

Juniors
If Des was still coach, I would've voted 9-12, but now I say 5-8th. New coaches usually have a positive impact at clubs like the Bulldogs especially during year 1. It's been evident over the last 20 years.

First year Bulldogs coaches:

1998 Steve Folkes - Grand Final
2009 Kevin Moore - 2nd on ladder, preliminary final
2012 Des Hasler - Grand Final
2018 Dean Pay - ?

Daza06

Juniors
If Des was still coach, I would've voted 9-12, but now I say 5-8th. New coaches usually have a positive impact at clubs like the Bulldogs especially during year 1. It's been evident over the last 20 years.

First year Bulldogs coaches:

1998 Steve Folkes - Grand Final
2009 Kevin Moore - 2nd on ladder, preliminary final
2012 Des Hasler - Grand Final
2018 Dean Pay - ?

Amazing stat! High expectations for Pay...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You just referred to a player as cancer, I'll prefer to think you're off your tree :shrug:♂️

Pedge1971

First Grade
Mate the Warriors didn't finish 16th with him in their side.

No but they would have if the Knights and Tigers had the 2018 squad in 2017.

I get you guys expect to improve as do the other 15 teams. Personally, I suspect you might struggle again and when the shit hits the fan Foran will take the easy way out. ...

Pedge1971

First Grade
You just referred to a player as cancer, I'll prefer to think you're off your tree :shrug:♂️

Ah trust faithful old Timmah to ride his horse in like a white knight and spear anyone who dares take a shot at his beloved dogs. So cute.

Timmah

Staff member
Ah trust faithful old Timmah to ride his horse in like a white knight and spear anyone who dares take a shot at his beloved dogs. So cute.
:joy: you're in the Bulldogs forum you clown. Jog on.

___

Juniors

I get you guys expect to improve as do the other 15 teams. Personally, I suspect you might struggle again and when the shit hits the fan Foran will take the easy way out. ...
We did start to improve the back-end of the season. During our final 3 games Michael Lichaa started playing his natural game and was a gem. Hopefully he can carry this form into 2018 and take some pressure off the halves.

Timmah

Staff member
Dear lord that's one of the most docile arguments I've seen on this forum. And this forum's had Bunniesman.

Pedge1971

First Grade
:joy: you're in the Bulldogs forum you clown. Jog on.

You do it in every forum pal. Just because it is the bulldogs forum, so what? I give an opinion to the title thread, and my reasoning, you go after the player not the ball.

Your defence of your poor, innocent Doggies is admirable, and very cute

My work is done here so I will as you say jog on.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Dear lord that's one of the most docile arguments I've seen on this forum. And this forum's had Bunniesman.

There u go again......don't argue the point, just sledge the person making a valid argument. And you call yourself a moderator....

Why it is docile oh sage one? The thread is a hypothetical discussion on where the dogs will finish in 2018. Both the Knights and Tigers have built nicely for 2018. The Warriors ladder position (3rd last) in 2017 was used to refute my argument that the Dogs will run last in 2018 on the back of the division Foran will create. I responded with a view that the 2 teams the Warriors managed to beat in 2017 will be much stronger. You have no response other than to say my argument is docile because you do not agree with it?

You dont do internet bully well champ. Be a good moderator. If you cannot argue against my point with a valid reasoned response, don't say anything or I may be forced to report you to yourself.

Pedge1971

First Grade
We did start to improve the back-end of the season. During our final 3 games Michael Lichaa started playing his natural game and was a gem. Hopefully he can carry this form into 2018 and take some pressure off the halves.

Yeah fair point, thanks.

See Timmah, this is a thought out, reasoned opinion. Read and learn.

Timmah

Staff member
You do it in every forum pal. Just because it is the bulldogs forum, so what? I give an opinion to the title thread, and my reasoning, you go after the player not the ball.

Your defence of your poor, innocent Doggies is admirable, and very cute

My work is done here so I will as you say jog on.
I frequent a grand total of three forums, so how I "do it in every forum" is an interesting characterisation.

If your work here is done, the fact you followed up with not one, but two posts, is odd. But here we are.
There u go again......don't argue the point, just sledge the person making a valid argument. And you call yourself a moderator....

Why it is docile oh sage one? The thread is a hypothetical discussion on where the dogs will finish in 2018. Both the Knights and Tigers have built nicely for 2018. The Warriors ladder position (3rd last) in 2017 was used to refute my argument that the Dogs will run last in 2018 on the back of the division Foran will create. I responded with a view that the 2 teams the Warriors managed to beat in 2017 will be much stronger. You have no response other than to say my argument is docile because you do not agree with it?

You dont do internet bully well champ. Be a good moderator. If you cannot argue against my point with a valid reasoned response, don't say anything or I may be forced to report you to yourself.
Firstly, who's a moderator and who's not has nothing to do with putting forth an opinion. My opinion is that your comparison was wildly ridiculous and I illustrated as such.

Comparing Team X from 2017 to Teams Y and Z from 2018 makes no sense. You might as well compare the Eels from 2013 to Perth Reds from 2029. It's pointless and serves no purpose in a thought out, reasoned debate.

There's your "valid reasoned response", but you're done here so there's no need to respond, right?

Pedge1971

First Grade
I frequent a grand total of three forums, so how I "do it in every forum" is an interesting characterisation.

If your work here is done, the fact you followed up with not one, but two posts, is odd. But here we are.

Firstly, who's a moderator and who's not has nothing to do with putting forth an opinion. My opinion is that your comparison was wildly ridiculous and I illustrated as such.

Comparing Team X from 2017 to Teams Y and Z from 2018 makes no sense. You might as well compare the Eels from 2013 to Perth Reds from 2029. It's pointless and serves no purpose in a thought out, reasoned debate.

There's your "valid reasoned response", but you're done here so there's no need to respond, right?

So is comparing the 2017 Warriors to the 2018 Bulldogs but there you go.

Last it is. My work here is done.

Timmah

Staff member
So is comparing the 2017 Warriors to the 2018 Bulldogs but there you go.

Last it is. My work here is done.
Who did that?

The only person comparing Team X from 2018 to Team Y from 2017 is you.

And you wondered why it/you got mocked? lol

Pedge1971

First Grade
Who did that?

The only person comparing Team X from 2018 to Team Y from 2017 is you.

And you wondered why it/you got mocked? lol

Read back, it was not you but I responded to that comment and then you jumped in. Last it is. But you will get bumped when other teams get done for cheating the cap.

Latest posts