What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptocurrency

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What happened to Hardcore Fanofhimself?

Did his Ponzi scheme get busted and now he can't afford the internets?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I find it extremely bizarre that since I posted in this thread, my junk mailbox had about 8 messages from some bitcoin mob. Didn't open them - just permanently deleted.

Smack

Coach
I find it extremely bizarre that since I posted in this thread, my junk mailbox had about 8 messages from some bitcoin mob. Didn't open them - just permanently deleted.

Sounds like it was the work of the Illuminati shape shifters. Be careful bro.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Microsoft have partnered up with iota which is a 3rd gen Blockchain company. Why are Microsoft partnering with ponzi companies?

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
The Australian stock exchange is getting rid of their chess system and moving to Blockchain.

IBM are partnering with XLM

You have your head buried in the sand if you don’t believe Blockchain technology is the future.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the concept of a blockchain iteself has merit & a future..

however that is a platform, and bitcoin is merely but a product using the platform..

lots of pain to come for folks who have invested in this particular product..

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
the concept of a blockchain iteself has merit & a future..

however that is a platform, and bitcoin is merely but a product using the platform..

lots of pain to come for folks who have invested in this particular product..

It’s still got a fair way to go before it drops a lot. I don’t think it will drop because it’s a bubble, it will drop because people will realise that there are much much more advanced cryptos to invest in. Kind of like how yahoo was the greatest search engine for years then google came along. In saying that, btc might still hold its value as its viewed as the gold bullion of crypto.

I only hold 20% bitcoin anyway as a hedge. When bitcoin is pumping alts are generally dropping and vice versa.

Smack

Coach
so if you go to sell it today, it will go through next week at next weeks rate, correct?