What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Ashes Test: Australia v England at Gabba Brisbane, Nov 23-27 2017

Bazal

Post Whore
f**k up KP

"Why is it the correct hand? The game has changed! Turn the other way!"

"Because a batsman naturally watches the ball..."

"That's correct, that's why it's the correct hand"

f**k. Up.

8Ball

First Grade
There needs to be a filter on channel 9 to be able to to select only the commentators you want to hear

KP is absolutely unbearable

Tommy Smith

Referee
I notice Bancroft is 56* grom 155 balls.

Is he incessantly copping shit from the braindead comms about his run rate like Renshaw received in a similar 4th innings chase last year?

Bazal

Post Whore
Also lol @ people who gave England a chance. Cute.

You now see what I saw all along.

We f**king shit.

Yeah but we can collapse with the best of them. I think I said 3-1 Australia? I stand by that rough guess. Pink ball test might simulate some English swing and even if we get over the line there I reckon you normally get one test affected by rain, plus Root can score big runs and put us under pressure and Broad is always capable of getting a big haul.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Its just your shitness is worse than our shitness.
Essentially.

And in that situation home ground advantage is King.

We're relying on two old quicks and have nothing else.

You at least have 3 great quicks in their 20s, albeit two of them fragile. And even Sayers would be handy.

As for the batting, ours are as shit in Australia as yours would undoubtedly be in England (minus the modern GoaT obviously).

I told my mate to take the $10 on offer for 4 nil and $15 for 5 nil and it's looking like free money.

mave

Coach
Clarke wants Bancroft to block it out so Davey can ton up.
Sounds great, until everyone is bagging Bancroft for a slow run rate.

Latest posts