What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favourite TV Commentator (New Poll)

Least favourite TV Commentator

• Warne

Votes: 40 51.3%
  • Slater

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Healy

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Nicholas

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Lawry

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Ian Chappell

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • KP

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Tubby Taylor

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Border

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Clarke

Votes: 9 11.5%

• Total voters

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Warne and KP

just when you thought Warne could not get any worse, he comes up with new agendas

King hit

Coach
Warne and Healy. For such incredible players they don't seem to have any idea. It's like Wally Lewis when he commentates.

Blade23

Juniors
Warne, KP and did we really need Healy to be brought on to comment on Paine's dropped catch?

Timbo

Staff member
Warne firing up the anti-Steve Waugh agenda this morning.

It is beyond pathetic and painful to listen to.

PJ

First Grade
Warne and Clarke.

Honestly the current mob have greatly diminished my love of test cricket.

simmo1

First Grade
They're pretty much all dribblers in every part of the world be it TV or radio. Benaud was great because he shut his gob for the most part and Bumble is hilarious, but the rest just regurgitate the same drivel every game.

How many times do we need a discussion on the importance in batsmen converting starts, or how the ball starts reversing once it gets older?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Clarke and giggles have the potential to be good commentators, they'v got insight and aren't trying to be part of the cheer squad. Unfortunately they're too busy trying to impress Warne and be comedians.

PJ

First Grade
Warne is an absolute tool.

Should have gone bif time for the diuertics.

I love how one of them will use a new buzz word like "genius" then suddenly every commentator is copying it.

"Two paced"
"Tacky" another new one.

Or when there's absolutely no swing and then one might move a mm and they waffle on about ohhh the swing is coming...yes that did that didnt just a hint just a fraction. ..oh its def reversing now.

I could go on but tbh i cbf.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I hate when they talk about natural variation which is obviously an oxymoron, started by Warnie I think.

Any variation from the pitch is obviously unnatural especially in the first few days, if the ball spun naturally it would not vary.

Its unnatural variation.

Latest posts