What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Woosh

Head Moderator
He can't come out and say he'll stick the bloke that had all the concussions playing in the backrow last season into the backrow again next season and all will be sweet can he??

Not doubting he'll move out of the forwards but what else can he say atm?

Sione isn’t in our best 17

Woosh

Head Moderator
Certainly not when he's concussed every week and can't play minutes in the backrow.

Rick Stone stuffed the kids career around imo. That year he had him playing all over the shop did not help him one iota.

The fact is he can’t nail down a spot.
He has plenty of opportunities to make the centre position his own but he’s just not skillful enough and his defense is garbage.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Fanks goodness the days of calling Sione and Mamo our two best players for the next decade are over.

Woosh

Head Moderator
It's there, you simply need to go back and start reading again iqaz.

Turton Road has disappeared from these parts as well. Miss his input tòo.

Why you finding it so hard to answer?
You are obviously really worried if you came back an hour later to edit your post hahaha

Woosh

Head Moderator
The twins are absolute plodders.
It won’t ever change either.
They are the Fijian versions of Shane Tronc.

Woosh

Head Moderator
In his first full season of first grade in the position. He'd be hardly the first person to have an average year lol

On that note, I want to take the opportunity now to say that I believe next year Sione will be our first player picked. I think he'll have a huge year and will be in contention for a spot in the NSW squad. I can feel it deep within my loins

*NSW Cup squad.

Fixed for you!

Woosh

Head Moderator
For me it’s not the results but how many points we’re conceding. Even when we win we leak a lot of points.

No more Uate and my friend Dane, yet we still can’t defend for shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woosh

Head Moderator
As bad it sounds but the injury to Moga is a blessing in disguise.
Now we need to get rid of Sione for good.
Play out the back and it’s a try everytime to the opposition when we have these two defending in the centres.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Our right edge defence is just tragic. We can’t concede any field position because it’s almost guaranteed to lead to conceding a try.

If it’s possible to be washed up by your early 20s, then I’m afraid that’s what Sione is. He can’t cut it at this level in my opinion.

You only realise this about Sione now?

Woosh

Head Moderator
You know team is in trouble when Souths fans are praising my friend Dane defense!

Last edited by a moderator:

Woosh

Head Moderator
Our attack has improved but still leaking 30 points a game like last two years.

My point is how come the tigers who had a big player turnover and a brand new coach have their defence locked down from round 1 and we're still a work in progress?

We are still averaging 17 points a game this season same as last year.
We were leaking on average 27 points last season.
This season we have been leaking 28 points a game.
Stats doesn’t show the whole story but we still can’t defend for shit that’s one thing for certain.
I wouldn’t be in rush to re-sign Brown just yet.