What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

OVP

Coach
No, little girls like you, you’re driven by jealousy
There is no attempt to troll, you’re not even trying to be funny, there is no G-up, what you are doing is born out of pure jealousy, hate, rage even, your sad, lonely life is being layed out before us, your need for attention, you realise you’re a mod, a staff member, you know you shouldn’t be doing this, yet you can’t help yourself, it’s a sure sign that I’m in your empty head, I’ve got you kid, I’ve painted a picture of ou & you’re struggling to look at it because it’s all too real, all too accurate

You really need to relax more when delivering an insult. Your writing feels like you are taking a dump at the same time, it's just way too forced. There you go kid, always glad to help.

Veracity

Juniors
You really need to relax more when delivering an insult. Your writing feels like you are taking a dump at the same time, it's just way too forced. There you go kid, always glad to help.

When I need help in writing a post on a bloody rugby league forum, I’ll give it away, perhaps you’re destined to be a critic, perhaps a critic on a RL forum is the extent of your literary capabilities

Well done on a great achievement

OVP

Coach
When I need help in writing a post on a bloody rugby league forum, I’ll give it away, perhaps you’re destined to be a critic, perhaps a critic on a RL forum is the extent of your literary capabilities

Well done on a great achievement

No, see, look you are still struggling here. Way too anally retentive. Just relax, close your eyes, take a deep breath and let all that butthurt flow through you. It must run its course first. Then post.

Got it kid ?

Veracity

Juniors
No, see, look you are still struggling here. Way too anally retentive. Just relax, close your eyes, take a deep breath and let all that butthurt flow through you. It must run its course first. Then post.

Got it kid ?

There’s no fluency to your replies, I constantly make you look like a bedeviled yokel & you reply by completely wandering off on another tangent, it’s absolute proof that you’re rattled & embarrased, I know you’re sick off being in our shadow but you’d best get used to it, we both know that you’re destined to stay in it for rest of your putrid, meagre existence

Rabbitoad

Juniors
There’s no fluency to your replies, I constantly make you look like a bedeviled yokel & you reply by completely wandering off on another tangent, it’s absolute proof that you’re rattled & embarrased, I know you’re sick off being in our shadow but you’d best get used to it, we both know that you’re destined to stay in it for rest of your putrid, meagre existence
It's because he's not trying to make a point, he's just desperate for attention.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shhhhh stop telling porkies, that kid is as dumb as a bag of hammers, he obviously needs a rocket up him, go with it
"Ho hum"

Doyen and myself have had good convos and debates and we both have strong respect for one another....

Once again "ho hum" you ingrate.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Sing toorali oorali Veracity
Singing toorali oorali ay
He should be bound
In the depths of Botany Bay!

Veracity

Juniors
Singing toorali oorali ay
He should be bound
In the depths of Botany Bay!

I don’t think I really need to comment here, it’s nice that you “special people” are able to put together childlike, rudimentary songs that somewhat rhyme
Well done young man

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Lol..........oh itsa you are a talent!

........but once again, don't give up your day job just yet!
Mate I'm a 54 year old Anglo Australian male,I'm at the bottom of the pecking order with zero say in my own country.
I reckon the pension age will be 80 soon, they need the cash for our lovely refugees,I'll be working till I drop!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate I'm a 54 year old Anglo Australian male,I'm at the bottom of the pecking order with zero say in my own country.
I reckon the pension age will be 80 soon, they need the cash for our lovely refugees,I'll be working till I drop!
No sugar coating...

Love it...

Latest posts