What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus

Veracity

Juniors
Mate I'm a 54 year old Anglo Australian male,I'm at the bottom of the pecking order with zero say in my own country.
I reckon the pension age will be 80 soon, they need the cash for our lovely refugees,I'll be working till I drop!

I’m a 40 something yr old white, middle class Australian male & am under no illusion that I’m a bees dick away from being a part of the most powerful demographic on earth, you must be doing something wrong

southsport

First Grade
I think the reason you’re feeling overwhelmed & undervalued & paranoid & under threat by all these migrants is because you’re not very intelligent, you have no idea how to utilise your obvious advantage

I dunno about that, my brother-in-law is 55, a tradesman and the first person I would employ if I had a business, and he can't get a look in, government only employ migrants and women and private enterprise think he's too old or employ their friends and relatives.

No place in this country for any unemployed white man over 50 that's for sure.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
giphy.gif

Veracity

Juniors
I dunno about that, my brother-in-law is 55, a tradesman and the first person I would employ if I had a business, and he can't get a look in, government only employ migrants and women and private enterprise think he's too old or employ their friends and relatives.

No place in this country for any unemployed white man over 50 that's for sure.

These are the musings of frustrated dumb people, blaming the “Mediterranean Descendants” “the yellow peril” “dagos” etc etc & on it goes, it’s the never ending calling card of people looking for excuses & feeling sorry for themselves

Like I said, if you’re white, middle class, heterosexual, and a man, from a first world industrialised country like Australia, you’re so far in front of 99% of the world you shouldn’t be able to hear the cheering

Edit....lol it automatically changes “wo...gs” to “Mediterranean Descendants” haha who ever did that has no idea of the history or real origin of the word

southsport

First Grade
These are the musings of frustrated dumb people, blaming the “Mediterranean Descendants” “the yellow peril” “dagos” etc etc & on it goes, it’s the never ending calling card of people looking for excuses & feeling sorry for themselves

Like I said, if you’re white, middle class, heterosexual, and a man, from a first world industrialised country like Australia, you’re so far in front of 99% of the world you shouldn’t be able to hear the cheering

Edit....lol it automatically changes “wo...gs” to “Mediterranean Descendants” haha who ever did that has no idea of the history or real origin of the word

That's the way it was in the past, it's not the way it is now.

Just take the news programs on ABC TV.

1. Midday news, Ros Childs
2. Evening news, Juanita Phillips
3. 7.30 report, Leigh Sales
4. 4 Corners, Sarah Ferguson
5. Lateline, Emma Alberici

All women, where's the equality that all the lefties want?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

The Word Filter
The forums are equipped with a word filter. This is designed to edit or censor expletives with the tell-tale asterix (*). Admin appreciates that most swear words are commonly accepted however, it's the opinion of the site owners that the forums should adhere to a certain standard.

Any member who is found to be trying to get around the word censor may have their post deleted and if necessary, the member will be sent an expulsion warning.

http://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules

Feel free to report this if you believe it requires change.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
That's the way it was in the past, it's not the way it is now.

Just take the news programs on ABC TV.

1. Midday news, Ros Childs
2. Evening news, Juanita Phillips
3. 7.30 report, Leigh Sales
4. 4 Corners, Sarah Ferguson
5. Lateline, Emma Alberici

All women, where's the equality that all the lefties want?
Do any of those presenters do a bad job?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
On the whole they do an excellent job apart from the lefty bias..........but the ABC is now a sexist organisation with feminist bias.
Or perhaps you could just listen to what they're saying instead of engaging in gender biased excercises yourself. There are loads of male presenters on the ABC.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Mate I'm a 54 year old Anglo Australian male,I'm at the bottom of the pecking order with zero say in my own country.
I reckon the pension age will be 80 soon, they need the cash for our lovely refugees,I'll be working till I drop!
Refugees? :joy:

Mate they use that line to stir up tension amongst the masses so you don't focus on the massive tax breaks they give to big businesses. Usually the businesses that contribute to their political campaigns.

Compare the money spent on refugees to what's gifted to their political donors.

There'd be enough money to support the vulnerable members of society (be they immigrants, the elderly, whatever) if 1 in 3 big companies in Australia didn't pay zero taxes.

Toll, Virgin Airlines etc get to pay zero in tax, so people have to work until they're 70, lose their penalty rates etc

Unless you just don't like immigrants. In which case I'd remind you that you live in an Asia/Pacific country where white people aren't native to.

Veracity

Juniors
The Word Filter
The forums are equipped with a word filter. This is designed to edit or censor expletives with the tell-tale asterix (*). Admin appreciates that most swear words are commonly accepted however, it's the opinion of the site owners that the forums should adhere to a certain standard.

Any member who is found to be trying to get around the word censor may have their post deleted and if necessary, the member will be sent an expulsion warning.

http://leagueunlimited.com/forum-rules

Feel free to report this if you believe it requires change.

“Mediterranean descendent lol