What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: South Africa v India at Capetown Jan 5-9 2018

TheParraboy

Staff member
Starts 730pm aedt

India declined a warmup game, though the deck is reported to be a batting belter shock horror.

Hope SA pummel them regardless

TheFrog

Coach
Good to see India finally playing outside the subcontinent. I think they'll have their hands full here.

JJ

Immortal
Questions over some RSA stars?

Good to see them on paper at full strength, should be a really good series

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Not televised in NZ.

I'll watch some domestic t20 comp of a 7th ranked nation instead of two top test nations going at it.

#anyonegotasparevpnandwillowaccount?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Not televised in NZ.

I'll watch some domestic t20 comp of a 7th ranked nation instead of two top test nations going at it.

#anyonegotasparevpnandwillowaccount?

pretty obvious kiwis would rather watch t20 than test cricket ;)

your not no1 for nothing in that format ;)

Hutty1986

Immortal
Ho ho hooo! Sexual Harassment Pandya gets a lbw review knocked back but gets Du Farkwit 2 balls later!

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol...Travis Head and Matt Wade get (rightly) fined for their...um, "in your face" wicket celebrations. What odds Kohli gets a fine for that garbage aimed at Faf? Or Hardik for obviously screaming "f**k you!" three or four times.

EDIT-Sorry, must be watching the wrong game, I forgot that only Australians carry on like that.

Latest posts