What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 07

Who is your team?

• Total voters

Travitoh

First Grade
The Heat's spinners have been pretty good in this game, I've really liked what Swepson and Shah have been doing.

One in almost any attack would strengthen it, let alone having both in the same team!
They were brilliant on NYE and it's no accident that the floodgates opened up for the Strikers after they'd bowled their overs.
Swepson has to progress and become a test spinner. Australia is always stronger with a good wrist spinner.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Chris Lynn's slowest 50 tonight.
Yawn lol
Hahahaha.......

They've cruised it in........

Really struggling are the Stars........ we've seen slow starts from them before though and then they go on a winning streak.....

Travitoh

First Grade
Hahahaha.......

They've cruised it in........

Really struggling are the Stars........ we've seen slow starts from them before though and then they go on a winning streak.....

True but i don't see it this season. There are 4 quality teams in this tournament and it'd take one to crumble from here to open up a spot in the top 4.

Rabbits20

Immortal
True but i don't see it this season. There are 4 quality teams in this tournament and it'd take one to crumble from here to open up a spot in the top 4.
Your mob are a fair chance of knocking off Perth.....

Just have to bat well....

Ingram needs to stand up.....

I'd think you guys will lose Head when the ODI" start soon so that'd be a big blow....

Travitoh

First Grade
Your mob are a fair chance of knocking off Perth.....

Just have to bat well....

Ingram needs to stand up.....

I'd think you guys will lose Head when the ODI" start soon so that'd be a big blow....

When Head goes on international duty will be a real test. That could be the difference between winning it and losing for the Strikers.
I'd still say Perth are favourites. The best all round side and will potentially regain the Marsh boys after the Sydney test.

I just can't believe the Stars, they have such a good squad but it just ain't happening!

They've always done it and i believe It's because they put so much focus on putting as many big names together as they can instead of actually structuring a side. As a result, there is a bit of a "if i fail, someone else will get it done" attitude in the squad and they'll talk a big game in the media but outside of Stoinis, nobody seems to want to really roll their sleeves up and do a job for the team.

callmack1

Staff member
I just can't believe how easily the heat did it last night and I'm not sure if I've seen anyone do it that early. McCullum and Lynn were fantastic.

Travitoh

First Grade
Darcy Short is the man.

Enough said.

Doesn't like hundreds though lol.
I didn't see much of last nights game but it's good to see Ingram get amongst the runs. If Adelaide are to be any chance, Ingram needs to fire from here on in.
Jofra Archer is looking a player.

callmack1

Staff member
What a start for Lynn!

Tonight's game is kind of weird for me as I go for the Scorchers but want Lynn and McCullum to do real well.

I'm not an extremely passionate Scorchers fan anyway (Souths are the only sports team I'm real passionate about) so I guess I can just enjoy it either way.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What bad umpiring....

Ingram should've been given twice........

Typical of the bad luck and calls the Thunder get.......

I'm fired up tonight, you don't wanna hear what's coming out of my mouth..... do or die tonight.....

Cmon boys......

If the umpire gives one of ours out with the ball that would be hitting leg stump like Ingram I'll fume.....

Then this Rashid Khan comes in like a bad smell...... I like him but that little knock was irritating from my point of view......

McLeneghan and Sandhu need to be better..... they need to stop bowling meat pies....... just rubbish....... it's like schoolboy stuff for f**ks sake.........

Rabbits20

Immortal
0/42 off 5..... it is a good start......

Gonna be close...

They have good bowlers and if we lose a couple of wickets it could fall apart.....

Nervous...

How can you let Siddle bowl a maiden.... f**k

callmack1

Staff member
I'm not watching tonight's game as I was at a family function.

Can't the Thunder make top four if they win this one?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not watching tonight's game as I was at a family function.

Can't the Thunder make top four if they win this one?
It'll be over.....

Unacceptable 29 off 36 from Patterson....

From 0/42 off 5 overs to 2/66 off 12 do that's 1/24 in last 7 overs....... f**king unacceptable....... seriously......

Latest posts