What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrestlers you hate that others like

Haffa

Popped in the say Flair as I knew it would be divisive. I had a 3 hour drunken dicusssion about Flair a few months ago with a mate of mine. He's Ric's biggest fan.

I don't know what it is but I've never liked him. Personal opinion I guess. I respect him as a legend but he never warmed to me.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Heres one
I wouldn't say I 'Hate' but one I think is extremely overrated
As a gimmick, not the wrestler
Woken Matt Hardy

Feels like every single promo is the same 'babble on' 'use some weird accent for part of the time' 'giggle, and then snap teeth together'

I really enjoyed it at first, but everything seems recycled with it. Each promo feels the same.

People will hate me for this,

I mean, I know the Rock as an example was very much the same in the sense of 'finally the rock has come back to xx' 'if ya smelllellelelelelellaaaa what the rock is cooking' but usually there was some variance to his promos, the middle was different.

Yeh tend to agree, I don’t know why he has basically done a very similar promo 3x since relaunching the character

I like the character but he needs to start mixing it up pretty quickly

Valheru

Coach
Have seen much of the broken/woken stuff.

I have been rewatcjing 2003 and must say the version 1.0 stuff is underrated. He did a cracking job with that.

InFlames

Juniors
Elias.

Although I'm not sure how many people actually rate him. He seems to get a pretty strong crowd reaction though.

Hogan red and yellow
Boring, devoid of character and shit in the ring, Hollywood Hogan however was exceptional other than in ring

Warrior
Same

Ambrose
Just boring, lunatic lariot is overdone

Orton
Bleh

The cruiserweight division especially f**king Enzo,I do like Gulak though

Billy Gunn

Parra Pride

Coach
Elias.

Although I'm not sure how many people actually rate him. He seems to get a pretty strong crowd reaction though.

Dude needs work in ring, has a good look and is great at drawing heat though. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see a push going his way in 2018, especially after that title match with Roman.

Pedge1971

First Grade
This is really just a "performance" by big homosexuals in tights who wanna get close and dirty and grabby with other big homosexuals in tights...