What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne accused of rape

OldPanther

Coach
I thought good little God-botherers weren't supposed to f*ck outside of marriage?

Rape or not Hayne, you're goin' to Hell. And you thought being at the Titans was bad...

According to Christianity it is belief not actions that get you into heaven. So as long as you believe in Jesus you are good to go.

Pedge1971

First Grade

Looks like it aint impacting lil piggy on the training track...

Lol even the ball boy was owning fatty!!!

Rhyno

First Grade

Looks like it aint impacting lil piggy on the training track...

Lol even the ball boy was owning fatty!!!

Hayne thought he was having a training session with the knights

3 wooden spoons in a row professionalism doesn't matter at that club

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A post of mine was deleted the other day and I didn't receive any notification whatsoever.

.By default everyone receives a post deletion notification.

I've checked your settings, you are set to receive them.

bileduct

Coach
.By default everyone receives a post deletion notification.

I've checked your settings, you are set to receive them.
I don't really care, I just thought you might be interested. I definitely didn't get a notification. I can give you more info in a PM if you want it.

Saxon

Bench
According to Christianity it is belief not actions that get you into heaven. So as long as you believe in Jesus you are good to go.

As I understand it, it depends which particular version you follow. However, as for me; I reckon that any religion which has as it's core commandment to "love one another" but practices "be as much of a merkin as you want, and as long as you say you're sorry we'll be all sweet" ain't worth shit.

Exhibit A: priests who sexually molest children can confess and receive absolution.