What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Lol I think that you are being a little facetious :p Of course he is!!!

Did anyone hear the souths supporter that called "sport n talk" yesterday and said that he heard that the rorters want Crichton this year and were told that they would take Mitchell in a swap?

Great should it happen as I don't really want to cheer Crichton (although he will be wearing the red and green) knowing that he will be a rorter!!

If this is true souths must
make the swap. I can’t see the roosters being so silly though.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Lol I think that you are being a little facetious :p Of course he is!!!

Did anyone hear the souths supporter that called "sport n talk" yesterday and said that he heard that the rorters want Crichton this year and were told that they would take Mitchell in a swap?

Great should it happen as I don't really want to cheer Crichton (although he will be wearing the red and green) knowing that he will be a rorter!!
Oh please make my year,just
want Anus out so bad!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Yeah, Hunt is still there but he hasn’t been talked about much. I think he might be the underdog for the vacant centre position. Hunt, Jennings, Graham and even Burns could play there.
Geez, if we're playing Fuimaono in the back row then I'd think Hunt would be the favourire for that left centre spot.

As it's been said, great defender and while he isn't overly flashy in attack, he runs the ball hard and does a good job of carting the ball out of our own half early in the set.

Travitoh

First Grade
Crichton stays and sees out his contract for mine. When you take the emotion out of the situation, there is barely any reason to suggest why we should release him early and most likely weaken our side.
It also sends a message that we won't cave and release players easily.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Crichton stays and sees out his contract for mine. When you take the emotion out of the situation, there is barely any reason to suggest why we should release him early and most likely weaken our side.
Nah!,stick with the emotions....f**k him off!!!!

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Nah!,stick with the emotions....f**k him off!!!!
I agree we bunnies are an emotional lot!!
Don't be like that. He's finally being honest about where he hears things
Come on Toad I have my momentsĺ:Don the NRL website it says that rorters will be extending cordners contract within the next few weeks! The sombrero just gets bigger!

Last edited:

burgibigbash

Juniors
Haha all the complaints about hunt and Jennings and they're our best.

Goodwin must improve!!!

Is Hunt still with South's? I have read anything about him in ages!

Jennings is a gun. He's a centre and IMO besides GI the best in the club.

We should be putting players in their best positions .

Gagai should be straight on that right wing IMO. We have Jennings, Burns, Hunt, GI , Graham who are all centres.
I don't give a toss what anyone says. If you have a bloke that wins the SOO man of the series on the wing you should be keeping him there.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Geez, if we're playing Fuimaono in the back row then I'd think Hunt would be the favourire for that left centre spot.

As it's been said, great defender and while he isn't overly flashy in attack, he runs the ball hard and does a good job of carting the ball out of our own half early in the set.

Yeah I’d think so too but I’m really curious to see how it all pans out. There was an article about Kennar being the bolter for the left wing spot. Which means there’s 1 spot left for Hunt, Jennings, graham and burns all to fight over. I think logically Hunt is the best option but it’s hard to look past Graham imo.

I can’t agree with this unless we play him off the bench. It could be my emotions getting the better of me though. I just don’t see why we would mitigate another players development in the number 12 jersey for someone that’s leaving us next year :( it’s not fair, I f**king hate the roosters.

callmack1

Staff member
Cheers for the news Mixo, always appreciate anything you hear. I doubt it's true but man, I hope it is. If it is true, Souths must do it asap! Mitchell would be amazing!

I believe that Crichton has it in him to give 100% for us this year but I just don't like the idea of cheering on someone who is gonna be a cock in 2019 and knowing that everything good he does is going to directly benefit our bitter rivals, not to mention him haulting the development of other players.

On another note, good to see the GI position rumours have been put to bed. Just goes to show that the media like to make stuff up!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Yeah I’d think so too but I’m really curious to see how it all pans out. There was an article about Kennar being the bolter for the left wing spot. Which means there’s 1 spot left for Hunt, Jennings, graham and burns all to fight over. I think logically Hunt is the best option but it’s hard to look past Graham imo.

I can’t agree with this unless we play him off the bench. It could be my emotions getting the better of me though. I just don’t see why we would mitigate another players development in the number 12 jersey for someone that’s leaving us next year :( it’s not fair, I f**king hate the roosters.
That's my man,we were born to f**king hate them.Anus is now nothing but a Politis puppet he sold his soul,he's now a Rorters bum boy!!!!!
RABBITOHS FOREVER!!!!!

Travitoh

First Grade
That's my man,we were born to f**king hate them.Anus is now nothing but a Politis puppet he sold his soul,he's now a Rorters bum boy!!!!!
RABBITOHS FOREVER!!!!!

You'r not wrong that we as supporters were born to hate them but for most players and coaches, they're just an employer.