What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phillipines tour Gold Coast

kdalymc

Bench
Playing Hungary in an official test on Feb 3rd.
Also playing my charity team in the game before hand. Get down and watch these legends who have quickly climbed to 24 in the world

Attachments

• 2305DBB7-AD03-45C9-BA7E-3BFD046AC720.jpeg
    2305DBB7-AD03-45C9-BA7E-3BFD046AC720.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 19

kdalymc

Bench
26805258_370298113432009_4857308052680393267_n.jpg

kdalymc

Bench
So after smacking the Huns 72-0 last game, the Phillipines went down 30-14 (or something) on the weekend. Really weird outcome. And the lads are really disappointed. Pretty slack with the advertising by the powers above really need to promo these games more. Also the game was at Tugun, Next to the airport so they weren’t allowed lights but kicked off at 6pm. Middle of the field was pitch black... hmm..

Also my side went down to a similar score against the Admirals. Great game. Anyone wants to keep in touch or keen to come up the Gold Coast /brisbane for a friendly- get amongst our new page https://m.facebook.com/Jakesallstars/?ref=bookmarks

StadiumXIII

Juniors
So after smacking the Huns 72-0 last game, the Phillipines went down 30-14 (or something) on the weekend. Really weird outcome. And the lads are really disappointed. Pretty slack with the advertising by the powers above really need to promo these games more. Also the game was at Tugun, Next to the airport so they weren’t allowed lights but kicked off at 6pm. Middle of the field was pitch black... hmm..

Also my side went down to a similar score against the Admirals. Great game. Anyone wants to keep in touch or keen to come up the Gold Coast /brisbane for a friendly- get amongst our new page https://m.facebook.com/Jakesallstars/?ref=bookmarks
I think that Hungarian team that played in Thailand didn't have as many Australian Hungarians and the majority were Hungarian locals. Also on the title Philippines weren't touring the Gold Coast as some of their players are from the Gold Coast.

kdalymc

Bench
I think that Hungarian team that played in Thailand didn't have as many Australian Hungarians and the majority were Hungarian locals. Also on the title Philippines weren't touring the Gold Coast as some of their players are from the Gold Coast.
Some, some also came from filo. Some from Sydney, Newcastle, all around Australia. All self funded.

Latest posts