What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Epaulette has 16 individual winners in Europe thus far,interesting to see if he can do it down here as well or if he is gonna be like his Darley mates Helmet and Sepoy and mainly be decent in Europe and pretty average here.

Epaulette is second fav behind Zoustar for 1st season sire

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I wonder if Hallowed Crown can do the reverse Sepoy?

His stock have been selling at Pie and Coke prices off a 33k service fee massive flop for Godolphin

If they come out and run though he might turn it around... Sepoys were selling for squillions and now you can get change from a Four N Twenty

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I wonder if Hallowed Crown can do the reverse Sepoy?

His stock have been selling at Pie and Coke prices off a 33k service fee massive flop for Godolphin

If they come out and run though he might turn it around... Sepoys were selling for squillions and now you can get change from a Four N Twenty

Funny how Sepoy came good when his service fee went down from 8 billion to a cheeseburger price

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I don't mind Foxwedge tbh,his stats in Aus are not good so far but going well in Europe and got a winner in America,i think he may be an alright stallion,i have some faith left in him still.

Sired a group 1 winner overnight in Ireland with Urban Fox

3rd Group 1 winner now with them all being fillies

Latest posts