What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Looool not the greatest of timing, Cows. And if and when he does sign with you, kindly take your hypocrite asses and f**k off into the Sun.

beave

Coach

Looool not the greatest of timing, Cows. And if and when he does sign with you, kindly take your hypocrite asses and f**k off into the Sun.

I personally haven’t stepped foot in the Carney thread from memory so I have nfi if any NQ fans have been jawwing off in there and I also don’t remember seeing the NQ club publicly commenting on the Lodge incident, wanna enlighten me on why we should be flying to the hot gaseous ball in the sky?

Or are you still just butt hurt at NQ from the events of Sunday 4th October 2015?

Carney is a f**ktard but Lodge is a next level psychopath. NQ had Robert Lui in it’s ranks so it’s not like we can take any moral high ground with any player signed to any other team. Hence why you’ll find the club won’t really publicly comment on shit like the Lodge incident. Which is why I find it strange you’ll throw shit our way.

Actually, you throwing shit at NQ isn’t all that strange.

Last edited:
Surely people have to start asking questions about the Cowboys salary cap some time soon?

Like... I know that Carney would be asking for next to nothing but that team is already chock full of talent and we know that the Likes of Taumololo and Morgan are on some of the biggest contracts in the league...