What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

callmack1

Staff member
Discuss other NRL games here.

Really looking forward to the season opener.

Travitoh

First Grade
Dragons tonight i reckon. Brisbane's premiership window is in the rear view mirror.
Pretty keen for it to kick off. It feels like Christmas Eve

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep I think Dragons in a tight one too.
I've also tipped the Knights in front of what will be a massive crowd to beat Manly!

I don't like the Manly bench!!

As for the Titans and Raiders, get a coin out and flip it...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I’m not a big fan of Lafai’s little flick pass. He does it at the dumbest times. Sometimes he just needs to hold onto the ball.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What more do they have to offer?
Play Pangai over Thaiday is probably about it, otherwise it's a stale roster that needs freshening.
They could be in for a long year!!!

When a guy in Lodge who hasn't played at close to this level for a few years and he's close to your best forward, well then that's concerning!!!

Besides a couple of errors I thought that Isaako played a solid debut actually!!!

Milford and Nikorima were woeful!!!!

Roberts was their only spark really in the backs...

Travitoh

First Grade
They could be in for a long year!!!

When a guy in Lodge who hasn't played at close to this level for a few years and he's close to your best forward, well then that's concerning!!!

Besides a couple of errors I thought that Isaako played a solid debut actually!!!

Milford and Nikorima were woeful!!!!

Roberts was their only spark really in the backs...

Agreed, Isaako showed some good signs but did he end up going off with a calf injury?

Rabbits20

Immortal
It could've been. I didn't notice him go off but he was struggling for a while there.
Was he in your starting fantasy team??

I think when the scores are finalised he will be around the 30 mark which is solid actually!

He's my 21st man..

Travitoh

First Grade
Was he in your starting fantasy team??

I think when the scores are finalised he will be around the 30 mark which is solid actually!

He's my 21st man..

Nah, i sat him out. He's there to make some cash. I was tossing up about Aitken but didn't buy in the end

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nah, i sat him out. He's there to make some cash. I was tossing up about Aitken but didn't buy in the end
Mate I'm upset and I suggest you look into the thread Cisco' absence.

He didn't post a whole lot but I believe he was a diehard Greek Bunny member..

Latest posts