What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Burwood

Bench
I think Fitzy will provide much better value for money over the next 5 years. Can’t believe how much he has come on since he got dropped last year.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Is the Cameron King in our reserve grade trial the Hooker, that had Smith/Bedsy type hype coming through the juniors at the Dragons?

Frederick

Staff member
Frank Paul Nuuausala linked with knights in nrl return according to the mole. Apparently his family is here.
Toohey says knights aren't looking at him

Seems like a case of the mole putting two and two together and getting a potato

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Frank Paul Nuuausala linked with knights in nrl return according to the mole. Apparently his family is here.
Pretty sure he has signed on for the Rosellas this year.

His wife’s family is from Newcastle and they have moved back from the UK to live in Newcastle.

Noname36

First Grade
Basically means Sione is a nice to have but not necessary.

I’ll just get attacked for defending Sione again or whatever for saying this but that is a fairly big call considering this Ramien kid hasn’t even played FG yet. Let’s just hope he kicks on and doesn’t get any serious injuries first!

Pedge1971

First Grade
I’ll just get attacked for defending Sione again or whatever for saying this but that is a fairly big call considering this Ramien kid hasn’t even played FG yet. Let’s just hope he kicks on and doesn’t get any serious injuries first!

It is a fair call but my point is more the family and their manager cannot shop him around and hope the Knights come back with massive cash for all.

Nothing wrong with dedending him but he has zero room to negotiate in his next contract

Not anti Sione but his manager was a complete cock at the last negotiation. Wont happen again...

Noname36

First Grade
It is a fair call but my point is more the family and their manager cannot shop him around and hope the Knights come back with massive cash for all.

Nothing wrong with dedending him but he has zero room to negotiate in his next contract

Not anti Sione but his manager was a complete c**k at the last negotiation. Wont happen again...

Well for starters Sione has new management now and the club aren’t going to hold personal issues with his manager against him in terms of a contract anyway. You must have heard more than me because I haven’t heard anything about his current manager shopping him around...more that the hold up was on the Knights end because they didn’t want to risk re-signing him until they saw what happened with his concussions, which is fair enough, don’t want to be paying a player that has to miss every second week.

We’ll all have differing opinions regarding his on-field ability but Brown obviously has a lot of time for the kid and sees a lot in him making him captain at such a young age so I don’t think at this stage he’s thinking “we signed Ramien so Sione is now gone” - it will all come down to how they both (and Moga too) keep developing. Such a nice problem to have for a change.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Well for starters Sione has new management now and the club aren’t going to hold personal issues with his manager against him in terms of a contract anyway. You must have heard more than me because I haven’t heard anything about his current manager shopping him around...more that the hold up was on the Knights end because they didn’t want to risk re-signing him until they saw what happened with his concussions, which is fair enough, don’t want to be paying a player that has to miss every second week.

We’ll all have differing opinions regarding his on-field ability but Brown obviously has a lot of time for the kid and sees a lot in him making him captain at such a young age so I don’t think at this stage he’s thinking “we signed Ramien so Sione is now gone” - it will all come down to how they both (and Moga too) keep developing. Such a nice problem to have for a change.

Think u mis read the intent of my comment but anyway.

PhilGould

Bench
Local kid with family still in the area and his 2 best mates in the squad, the money we can offer him won't hurt either. Broncos don't lose many that they want to keep but I reckon we can offer more than almost any other club if we were to have a real crack at him.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Tevita Pangai needs to be our #1 target.

Is he coming on the market?

I rated him ahead of Herman (although I'm not disappointed we got him) as a target for a quality up and coming forward when we were chasing players last year....he would be a massive get if he is available

Latest posts