What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons v Mounties live scores

Runner

Juniors
Only Hame Sele worthy of a first grand call up. Just the first game off the comp so early days but so dumb. Someone tell Kerr that he,s allowed to off load. Jackson Ford looks good just got robbed buy the ref. The rest are a long way off.
Sele and Ford were both good. Not sure that Lawrie or Garrick will ever be regular NRL players. Nicholls did some good things but that drop from the restart was the turning point of the match.

giboz71

First Grade
I have no idea how Garrick who has pace gets burnt on the outside so often? His positioning and timing is just terrible. He will get murdered by NRL wingers.

And Lawrie is looking more like a big dumb forward. Silly shoulder charge when the ball went dead that led to the winning try (that Garrick let in).

Amateur stuff. Those 2 should be nowhere near FG this year.

TheElephantSeal

Juniors
Given what i saw today Jai Field will never play first grade again. Thought Pat Herbert was about the best of a poor backline. Yes, Zac Lomac will make it but it will take time. God help us if some of our first grade forwards get injured. Only Robson Sele and Ford looked any good.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
All players were poor apart from Ford,
Herbert, Nicholls and Sele. Field can not kick goals and cost them a win by hogging the ball.
The Club has little depth in the forwards and three-quarter line.

Runner

Juniors
I have no idea how Garrick who has pace gets burnt on the outside so often? His positioning and timing is just terrible. He will get murdered by NRL wingers.

And Lawrie is looking more like a big dumb forward. Silly shoulder charge when the ball went dead that led to the winning try (that Garrick let in).

Amateur stuff. Those 2 should be nowhere near FG this year.
I really don’t think Garrick is particularly quick

giboz71

First Grade
I really don’t think Garrick is particularly quick

My point is wingers get around him not by being necessarily quicker but his positionsing and timing is all wrong. Same thing happened against Hull.

If he hasn’t got the instincts to get this right as a winger at this stage of his career, he likely never will.

Last edited:

Latest posts