What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK I'll say it

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Thanks Sammy , i suppose I should have had a shave , but Ethel can get a bit carried away with that camera on her mobile phone at times .

Good 1st up win for the boys , they can only improve . By the way I hope that after we beat the Sharks that we can see James Graham leading the victory song , he looked a bit lonely at the back of the locker room on Thursday night .

Mate JDB is the song leader.
He needs to get Graham to join in.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Thought he was giving it to comrade Young at first, wonder who he was calling a dumb f**k?

I'm pretty sure Hornby is pictured giving Rein a gobful for mucking up a last minute field goal opportunity against Penrith in what was the former no. 9's first few games of first grade.

It may have even been his debut.

BennyV

Referee
Thought he was giving it to comrade Young at first, wonder who he was calling a dumb f**k?
Mitch Rein, after a classic ‘bRein fart’ where he ignored the halfbacks call (setting up for a field goal) in the dying moments of a game and opted to run himself down the blind side!

Como Connection

First Grade
Thanks Sammy , i suppose a man could have had a shave , but Ethel can get a bit carried away with that camera on her mobile phone at times .

Good 1st up win for the boys , they can only improve . By the way I hope that after we beat the Sharks that we can see James Graham leading the victory song , he looked a bit lonely at the back of the locker room on Thursday night .
Is there a link to the victory song any where?
CC

2010Dragons

Bench
Graham is not playing the same style of footy he was playing at the dogs.
At the Dogs he was instructed by Hasler to play like a second 5/8 and pass the ball before he hit the line.
At the Dragons his mission is very simple... Run straight and hard, tackle everything that moves and intimidate the other team.
His passing licence has been revoked by Mary !

Gareth67

First Grade
Is there a link to the victory song any where?
CC

Sorry Como Connection for taking so long to answer you , however I played the recorded tape here on the forum and watched it that way . For what it is worth I would had liked the new boys a bit closer to Jack De Belin who was leading the song .

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Regarding Rein....

New Titans' coach, Garth Brennan, won the reserve grade premiership with Penrith last year. His hooker was Rein, and he now finds himself on the Gold Coast.

Coincidence? I wouldn't say so. Brennan is highly regarded, and it's fair to say the Panthers are in turmoil (allegedly) to its coach, Anthony Griffin.

I didn't watch the Titans versus Canberra, and putting early season rust aside, Peats was 'tres ordinaire' while Rein was pretty, bloody good.

It's amazing what a decent coach for a 'confidence' player - something Rein hasn't had since 2011 under Wayne Bennett.

Last edited:

BennyV

Referee
Regarding Rein....

New Titans' coach, Garth Brennan, won the reserve grade premiership with Penrith last year. His hooker was Rein, and he now finds himself on the Gold Coast.

Coincidence? I wouldn't say so. Brennan is highly regarded, and it's fair to say the a Panthers are in turmoil (allegedly) to its coach, Anthony Griffin.

I didn't watch the Titans versus Canberra, and putting early season rust aside, Peats was 'tres ordinaire' while Rein was pretty, bloody good.

It's amazing what a decent coach for a 'confidence' player - something Rein hasn't had since 2011 under Wayne Bennett.
Based on the Titans/Panthers game, he still cant throw a pass straight.

True_Believer

Juniors
At the Dogs he was instructed by Hasler to play like a second 5/8 and pass the ball before he hit the line.
At the Dragons his mission is very simple... Run straight and hard, tackle everything that moves and intimidate the other team.

I thought I saw him throw a few passes?

If anything can be taken out of Mary's interview on 360, it's the impact that Graham has had on the team. The footage they showed last night highlighted those things that go unnoticed by most - line speed, tackling, putting pressure on the kicker etc. Off the field he's driving that behaviour that we needed. If he can continue to do this, he'll be great value.

st.phil

Bench
Whaat? He passed a lot on Thursday, big part of his game

Latest posts