What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Us and the Storm are reportedly chasing Corey Oates as a Second Rower....interesting.
Also mate Musgrove injured his ankle in the Norths match!!!

He's had an X-Ray and is in on crutches...

They don't know how bad it is yet though!

Just letting you know a you're a fan of his!

callmack1

Staff member
Also mate Musgrove injured his ankle in the Norths match!!!

He's had an X-Ray and is in on crutches...

They don't know how bad it is yet though!

Just letting you know a you're a fan of his!
Yea I know, that's a shame.

Good to see Turner on his way back though.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yeah, big question mark over Oates, not sure about Napa either.

Id sign him as an outside back on decent coin but that’s about it. Napa is a player that just needs a kick up the bum. Usually when players like that change clubs they absolutely kill it. Wouldn’t throw the cap at him but I’d start negotiations.

southsport

First Grade
Id sign him as an outside back on decent coin but that’s about it. Napa is a player that just needs a kick up the bum. Usually when players like that change clubs they absolutely kill it. Wouldn’t throw the cap at him but I’d start negotiations.
Agree re both players.

What's the issue with Napa? The environment at the roosters seems to be a bit toxic.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Agree re both players.

What's the issue with Napa? The environment at the roosters seems to be a bit toxic.

Some say his attitude is poor, but if I remember correctly they said the same thing about Hastings and he seems to do a lot of good off the field.

I reckon he lost a lot of good mates to Newcastle though. So it wouldn’t surprise me if he ended up there. Sydney roosters have 2 teams now lol.

Travitoh

First Grade
The problem with Napa though is you'll be paying Origin-rep money for a bloke who is yet to really string it together in first grade. That said, for the right price he would be great.

No thanks to Oates

southsport

First Grade
@southsport so you were saying there was a rumour the Warriors may have targeted AR in a tackle leading to his injury...

Well they are saying how the Sharks unsuccessfully targeted Thurston...
Yeah, one guy said that they hit Reyno's legs, I didn't see it myself.

Who are the sharks??? If you find out tell Peter Beattie!

callmack1

Staff member
Yea Oates would be a massive risk I agree. He's decent on the wing, a very good winger in fact but we've never seen him in the second row. I'm hoping he'll go there some time this year so we'll see how he goes there.

In regards to Napa, I actually rate him and he has massive potential, I remember Round 6 2016 where he single handedly tore as apart. He'd bee a good signing if it was for no more than $550k

Rabbitoad

Juniors
According to Market Watch we're interested in young Corey Allan from the Gronkos.

Lightning fast fullback/outside back. He'd be a great signing if we get him

Latest posts